Liquid Level Probe sends measurements to desktop.
Press Release Summary:
Using GSM/GPRS networks as communication, AutoLogÂ® GSM WirelessProbe™ collects liquid level measurements and sends them directly to user's desktop. Data can be transferred to web browser via ControlMan™ Cloud SCADA service. Measurements, alarms, trends, and reports from objects can be shared among all users, and separate categories of users can have different rights. Detected automatically, alarms can be forwarded to maintenance personnel immediately by GSM phone or e-mail.
Original Press Release:
AutoLog® GSM WirelessProbe(TM)
Measurements from remote sites right to your desktop!
AutoLog® GSM WirelessProbe™ is a brand new compact and robust device which is able to take liquid level measurements, collect them and send right to your desktop. GSM WirelessProbe™ using widely spread GSM/GPRS networks as communication. Operator can access data from any computer's web-browser anywhere and any time. Just install exteremely robust (IP67/IP68) device, connect inputs from sensors and optional controls. Immediately data can be transferred to web-browser over FF-Automation's cloudSCADA ControlMan™.
• Low investment and maintenance costs. The system does not require separate control room, server-PCs or special maintenance staff.
• Data logging and sending with programmable intervals.
• System uses wide spreaded GSM/GPRS networks available all over the world. Very low roll-out costs.
• Long life cycle, battery or solar power options, highly flexible and scalable solution that allows expansions and changes in the future. Service application is always up-to-date and placed at secured cloud-servers in the Internet.
• Shared information: Measurements, alarms, trends and reports from objects can be shared among all users. Predictive algorithms according level changes. Separate categories of users can have different rights.
• Alarms are detected automatically and can be forwarded to maintenance personnel immediately by GSM phone or e-mail. No unnecessary delays or processing costs.
FF- AUTOMATION OY
GSM. +358 10 2190 505
Eräkuja 2, 01600 Vantaa, tel. +358 10 2190 500
2013 © FF-AUTOMATION OY | Eräkuja 2 01600 Vantaa FIN