RANDOLPH, Ohio (November, 2006) - East is the first aluminum trailer manufacturer to make LED lighting standard - at no extra cost - on all of its aluminum trailers, beginning in September, 2006. This represents East's ongoing effort to provide its customers with the most current technology, in a long-lasting, low-maintenance trailer.
Proven to supply a more dependable light source, LED lights provide four strong benefits to trailer owners. LED lights:
1) Last twenty times longer than traditional incandescent lights, providing up to 100,000 hours of trouble-free operation.
2) Draws from 10 to 25 percent fewer amps than traditional lights, so more safety lights can be used on the trailer with less overall draw on the electrical system.
3) Provide "instant on" brake lighting, giving trailing motorists greater reaction time, for an average of 17 more feet of stopping time at 60 MPH.
4) Provide outstanding luminescence. East exceeds legal requirements by using PC-rated marker lights in all locations, providing 180° superior visibility for both the motoring public and for the trailer operator. Normal incandescent truck lights provide only 90° luminescence.
"LED lighting is the wave of the future," noted Mark Holtz, East VP of sales and marketing. "East is even able to extend our warranty to 10 years on LED lighting systems that are configured with plug-in type harnesses. That's a lot of added value to the trailer owner for no additional cost."
Headquartered in Randolph, Ohio, East Manufacturing Corporation offers a full line of aluminum dump, platform and refuse trailers, steel and aluminum dump bodies, and heavy duty trucking accessories. Ranked in the top 20 trailer manufacturers in the U.S., East has a network of over 50 trailer distributors and 400 accessories dealers nationwide.
Note: Inquiries generated by reader service numbers should be mailed to
East Manufacturing Corp.,
P.O. Box 277,
Randolph OH 44265,
or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information:
Mark Holtz, VP Sales and Marketing, East Manufacturing
(888) 405-3278 E-mail: email@example.com
Brad Smith, Badertscher Communications
(740) 383-2633 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org