Press Release Summary:
Complimenting diverse commercial environments, Elements series includes 15 luminaire designs. All use proprietary internal reflectors and feature optimal spacing of Nichia LEDs to minimize dotted appearance. Available color temperatures are 3000Â°K, 3500Â°K, and 4000Â°K, while output capabilities are 100 lm/ft at 3 W/ft, 500 lm/ft at 7 W/ft, and 1,000 lm/ft at 14 W/ft. Operating on 12 Vdc system with 120–277 constant voltage, luminaires are also available with 0–10 V dimming modules.
Original Press Release:
aolightDivision ofAmerillumBrands Debuts "Elements:" New LED Architectural-Design Interior Luminaires
Oceanside, California — a•light, pacesetting manufacturer of minimalist-design, exclusively energy-conserving interior and exterior lighting systems that integrate with building architecture, a division of AmerillumBrands, has announced availability of the most “profound” new line in the company’s history to date; “Elements.”
New Product Introduction: Elements — each luminaire in the product line makes a singular statement in its form, and its low energy, high-performance light. Elements comprises simple, rectilinear, refined luminaire designs. They provide energy-conserving lighting and architectural design continuity. Each model is classic “form follows function;” uncomplicated, straightforward, elemental.
Elements luminaires suit a broad range of applications including clinics, hospitals, laboratories and physician offices; libraries, museums and galleries; offices, corridors, conference rooms, reception areas; hotels, resorts; schools and universities; retail, entertainment and themed venues.
Design: The a•light In-House Lighting Design and Engineering Team.
Manufacturer: a•light — an AmerillumBrands company, U.S. manufacturer of energy-saving LED and linear T5 Series fluorescent lighting exclusively.
Product Descriptions: Elements product line includes fifteen new luminaire designs as its initial market entry; among them are:
• H1 – abacus1 — ultra-shallow recessed, 2-ft x 2-ft or 2-ft x 4-ft ceiling luminaires; available with LED or T5 sources that provide proprietary-design high light transmission. Either light source employs diffused, regressed lensing for exceptionally even interior light distribution. Units complement any form of “drop” or other ceiling tiles.
• L1 – allée1 — suspended indirect or semi-indirect 8-in. W x 2-in. H interior luminaire; available with LED or T5 sources, lengths up to 8 feet.
• O2 – allège2 Mini-Sconce — wall-mounted omni-directional, 2¼-in. W x 4½-in. H luminaires; available with LED or T5 sources, and designed to deliver visually comfortable energy-efficient illumination.
• O3 – allège3 — A choice of suspended, ceiling-mount or wall-mount, 2¼-in. W x 4½-in. H luminaires; available with LED or T5 sources, lengths up to up to 8 feet.
• X7 – aire7 — architectural LED exterior bollard, 4-in. W x 4-in. L x 36-in. H, with 10-in. cantilevered top-mounted lighthead at right angle to the pole. Visually appears as two connected rectangles that produce very evenly-distributed, glare-free vertical and linear walkway/pathway light.
All designs in a•light Elements are precision-formed and use proprietary internal reflectors. LED models use optimal LED spacing to minimize any “dot-dot-dot” appearance from diodes. To ensure quality control, LED circuit boards are designed and manufactured by a•light in-house at their own modern U.S. plant, using only high-performance Nichia LEDs.
a•light Elements luminaires provide color-temperature ranges in 3000ºK, 3500ºK or 4000ºK. LED light options are available with low, standard or high outputs: Typical low output equals 100 lumens/ft at 3 watts/ft. Standard output equals 500 lumens/ft at 7 watts/ft. High output equals 1000 lumens/ft at 14 watts/ft.
LED models operate on a 12V DC system with 120 to 277 constant voltage. Zero to 10V dimming modules available. Units comply with IES LM-79 and LM-80 performance standards. LED combination lamp/driver rated for 60,000+ hours, completed units have a 5-year factory warranty.
Construction & Finishes: Elements luminaire fixture housings are constructed from high quality 60% recycled aluminum extrusions, with precision-milled billet aluminum ends and are 100% recyclable. They may be specified in a range of standard or custom colors. Exclusive a•lightanium™ powdercoats are warm matte metallic in titanium metal color; satin black or satin white. Custom powdercoat or RAL colors may be specified. Units are UL, cUL, made in America.
Contact Information: Learn more about Elements and other a•light advanced-design, energy-conserving interior and exterior lighting architectural products by visiting: www.alights.com. a•light is located in its own new architect-designed plant and office building at 3728 Maritime Way, Oceanside, California 92056 and is a division of AmerillumBrands.
Telephone: (760) 727-7675.
Fax: (760) 727-7695.