Press Release Summary:
- Users can author custom workflow routings with checklists, prerequisites, and sequencing
- Internal notifications and external emails may be communicated upon completion of steps, and required signoffs may be designated
- Reduces cycle times, increases process visibility, and improves overall operational effectiveness
Original Press Release:
Pentagon 2000 Software, Inc. Announces System-Wide Documents Workflow Management Offering
New Fully Integrated add-on module provides advanced Documents Workflow Management capabilities
New York, New York, October 13, 2020 – Pentagon 2000 Software, Inc. is pleased to announce the availability of its new Documents Workflow Management add-on module. Structured Documents Workflow Management capabilities have always been available within the system to support industry-specific processes and procedures. However, a new system-wide Documents Workflow Management capability has been added that supports both structured and unstructured Documents Workflow Management execution.
Utilizing the new Documents Workflow Management add-on module, users can author custom workflow routings with checklists, prerequisites, and sequencing. Both internal notifications and external emails may be communicated upon completion of steps, and required signoffs may be designated.
This new system-wide workflow capability can be deployed using any set of documents in the Pentagon 2000SQL™ system. Users can orchestrate unique workflows within their company departments or across their multi-company enterprise.
Benefits for implementation of the Documents Workflow Management add-on module include reduced cycle times, increased process visibility, and improved overall operational effectiveness.
About PENTAGON 2000 Software, Inc. (www.pentagon2000.com)
PENTAGON 2000 Software, Inc. is a leading supplier of enterprise software systems in the Aerospace, Defense and Electronics industries. PENTAGON 2000 develops, licenses and supports PENTAGON 2000SQL, a state of the art, fully-integrated software system that conforms to the unique business processes, quality assurance systems and regulatory requirements found in the Aerospace, Defense and Electronics Industries. PENTAGON 2000SQL is the leading, integrated solution for enterprises and functional units engaged in the following operations and activities:
- Parts Distribution and Brokerage
- Repair and Overhaul of Complex Equipment (MRO)
- Logistics Supply & Supply Chain Management
- Heavy Aircraft Maintenance and Depot Maintenance
- PMA, Build-to-Print and Discrete Manufacturing
- Government Contracting
- Commercial and Military Air Fleet Operation
- Fixed Base Operations