Press Release Summary:
- Provide IP67 and IP69 Protection that are Ecolab approved
- Come with highly visible red light and potentiometer for adjustments
- Ideal choice for packaging, food and beverage applications as well as general factory automation
Original Press Release:
IO-Link Photoelectric Sensors Provide IP67 and IP69 Protection, Ecolab Approval
Latest 21M Sensors from Balluff Offer Detection Range Up to 20 Meters
Florence, Kentucky (Dec. 18, 2020) — Balluff’s newest photoelectric sensors provide the benefits of IO-Link with an impressive detection range of up to 20 meters.
The new additions deliver the same high quality as our existing 21M product line with three optical operations — a diffuse sensor, a retroflective sensor, and a through-beam emitter and receiver. Each is rated IP67 and IP69K and is also Ecolab approved thanks in part to a newly design metal housing with improved sealing and a plastic lens.
This makes them an ideal choice for packaging, food and beverage applications as well as general factory automation. Their highly visible red light with impressively large light spot (an inch square at one meter) makes them simple to set up and easy to align.
The diffuse version can detect objects up to 1 meter, the retroreflective version up to 8 meters and the through-beam has up to a 20-meter range. Adjustments are easy via a potentiometer. And the IO-Link interface provides all the traditional benefits of IO-Link — simple installation and reliable diagnostics.
- IP67 and IP69K rated, Ecolab approved
- Highly visible red light for easy alignment
- IO-Link V1.1 with 38.4 kBit/s (COM2)
- Simple adjustments via potentiometer
- Function indicator and contamination indicator via LED
Learn more at www.balluff.com.