Press Release Summary:
- Features 6x DDR4 and 6x SATA 3.0 to enable data capture/storage of factory line data and the forwarding of information across the factory network
- Offers VGA resolution up to 1920x1200 @60Hz, 2 PCIe X16, 1 PCIe X8, 2 PCIe X4, and 1 M.2 expansion ports
- Includes 2 Intel GbE, 1 dedicated IPMI LAN, 1x Fiber 10 GbE, 1 COM, 6 SATA 3.0, 5 USB 2.0, and 2 USB 3.0
Original Press Release:
WIN Enterprises Announces Server-grade ATX SBC with Support for Intel Scalable Processor Family
July 27, 2020, WIN Enterprises, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of embedded x86 motherboards and appliances for electronic OEMs, announces the MB-50160. The MB-50160 offers OEMs a server-grade platform solution for the monitoring and control of large-scale factory production. It features 6x DDR4 and 6x SATA 3.0 to enable data capture/storage of factory line data and the forwarding of information across the factory network and to the Cloud for further, longer-term analytics.
- 6 DDR4 RDIMM up to 192GB
- VGA resolution up to 1920x1200 @60Hz
- Multiple expansion: 2 PCIe X16, 1 PCIe X8, 2 PCIe X4, 1 M.2
- Rich I/O: 2 Intel GbE, 1 dedicated IPMI LAN, 1x Fiber 10 GbE, 1 COM, 6 SATA 3.0, 5 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.0
About WIN Enterprises
Founded in 1991, WIN Enterprises is an ISO 9001 certified product development company that designs and manufactures customized x86-based embedded systems and motherboards. The Company develops reference designs for leading microprocessor companies, plus customized set-top boxes, rack-mounted appliances, and other products for its electronic OEM customers. WIN Enterprises enables cost-effective design, manufacturing, and fulfillment services for corporations around the world. For more information, contact WIN Enterprises at +1 (978) 688-2000 or email WIN at firstname.lastname@example.org.