Press Release Summary:
- Available in HCS-60R and HCS-80R models that are designed for heavy utilization fleets, public parking lots and extreme weather locations
- Provides 11.5 - 15.4kW power to charge electric vehicles and come in NEMA 4 rated enclosures
- Offered with field replaceable latch and Type 4X watertight and corrosion resistant rubber EV connector
Original Press Release:
High Power Ruggedized Electric Vehicle Charging Stations now available from ClipperCreek, Inc.
ClipperCreek's popular 48 and 64 Amp HCS Series charging stations are now offered with overmolded connectors, field-replaceable connector latches, and five year warranties, ideal for extreme conditions and high utilization applications.
AUBURN, Calif., Feb. 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The HCS-60 and HCS-80, two of ClipperCreek's highest-powered Level 2 electric vehicle charging stations, are now available in "Ruggedized" configurations. The HCS-60R and HCS-80R feature rubber overmolded SAE-J1772™ connectors for added impact and crush resistance, field-replaceable connector latches, and are backed by five year warranties. These high-power, ruggedized charging stations offer reliable and affordable high-power level 2 charging solutions designed specifically for heavy utilization fleets, public parking lots, and extreme weather locations. The ruggedized option is offered at an excellent value of $100 in addition to the base price of $899 for the HCS-60 and $969 for the HCS-80.
"We saw great customer acceptance with our first set of ruggedized products, the HCS-40R and PMD-10R and have continued to receive requests for the higher-powered ruggedized options," said Will Barrett, ClipperCreek Director of Sales. "ClipperCreek's standard products are very robust, all have NEMA 4 rated enclosures for indoor or outdoor installs. The overmolded ruggedized SAE-J1772™ connector takes our already tough products to another level."
"Our commitment to the electric vehicle market drives us to bring the greatest value to our customers at every opportunity. As the market continues to evolve and vehicle options increase commercial customers have asked for our ruggedized stations in other power levels, so we developed a new overmolded connector with a replaceable latch for the HCS-60 and HCS-80. We stand behind this connector's durability by offering a five year product warranty."
- 11.5 - 15.4kW of power to charge electric vehicles quickly
- Impact and crush resistant SAE-J1772™ connector
- Type 4X watertight and corrosion resistant rubber overmolded EV connector
- New slim high power cable design for improved flexibility and cold weather performance
- 25 feet of charging cable for installation flexibility and superior vehicle reach
- 5-year warranty
- Field-replaceable latch
- Wall mount SAE-J1772™ connector holster included
- Integrated cable wrap making storing the cable simple and convenient
- Rugged, fully sealed NEMA 4 station enclosure for installation anywhere
- Support from the outstanding ClipperCreek customer service team
- No assembly required
- Made in America
For customers desiring access control, ClipperCreek offers ChargeGuard, compatible with the HCS-60R and HCS-80R. ChargeGuard is a reliable key-based access control solution designed for fleet, workplace, multi-tenant, hospitality and residential charging applications and is a $78 option. Share2 allows power sharing from a single circuit between two charging stations; Share2 is available for both the HCS-60R and HCS-80R.
The HCS-60R AND HCS-80R are available for purchase immediately at www.clippercreek.com or by calling the ClipperCreek customer service center 877-694-4194.
Follow ClipperCreek on Facebook
Follow ClipperCreek on Twitter
Follow ClipperCreek on LinkedIn
Follow ClipperCreek on Instagram
View a video demonstrating the durability of the HCS-40 EV Charging Station.
View a video of the installation of a hardwire EV Charging Station.
About ClipperCreek: Founded in 2006 by Jason France, ClipperCreek is a worldwide leader in Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE). The company offers a wide range of products designed to be the safest, most innovative, and grid-ready EV charging stations on the market. ClipperCreek advances the plug-in vehicle market and broadens the acceptance of the most exciting vehicle revolution in a century. The industry pioneers at ClipperCreek build more than 25 years of real world EV charging expertise into every EVSE they manufacture. All ClipperCreek products are Made in America. For more information, please visit https://www.clippercreek.com/.
Media Requests: Suzanne Guinn 530-887-1674