Press Release Summary:
Block Scientific Fisher Portfolio consists of Acetonitrile OPTIMA LC/MS, Isopropanol (IPA), OPTIMA, Methanol OPTIMA LC/MS and Water, OPTIMA LC/MS solvents that are offered in 4 x 4 L cases. Used in HPLC and LCMS systems in research labs, drug-testing labs, environmental labs, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and food safety industries, the LC-MS solvents are stable and can be stored for more than a year at room temperature. Isopropanol chemicals are screened for fluorescing and UV-absorbing contaminants and meets ACS standards.
Original Press Release:
Block Scientific Adds New Fisher Chemical LC-MS Solvents to Product Line
Block Scientific, a leading lab equipment supplier based in New York, offers an extensive array of lab devices, reagents and consumables from leading manufacturers. This New York based global supplier of laboratory equipment has expanded its inventory with new LC-MS Solvents from Fisher Chemical, a part of Thermo Fisher Scientific. Formulated for UHPLC-UV applications, these solvents are mostly used in HPLC and LCMS systems in research labs, drug-testing labs, environmental labs, and the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, clinical, environmental and food safety industries.
The Fisher Chemical LC-MS Solvents that have been newly added to Block Scientific’s portfolio are:
- Acetonitrile OPTIMA LC/MS, Fisher Chemical, Case of 4 x 4L: Ideal mobile phase for LC-MS and UHPLC-UV applications in pharmaceutical, biotechnology, clinical, environmental and food safety industries.
- Isopropanol (IPA), OPTIMA, Fisher Chemical, Case of 4 x 4L: High purity mobile phase for HPLC and extraction solvent. They are screened for fluorescing and UV-absorbing contaminants to reduce interferences for smoother baselines. They also meets ACS specifications and are intended for research use only.
- Methanol OPTIMA LC/MS, Fisher Chemical, Case of 4 x 4L: HPLC mobile phase for analytical and preparative separations, and are suitable for gradient and isocratic conditions.
- Water, OPTIMA LC/MS, Fisher Chemical, Case of 4 x 4L
Fisher Chemical’s high-purity solvents are suited for a wide range of laboratory applications. The most commonly used solvents or solvent blends include LC-MS grade water and Acetonitrile, with ion pairing agents such as trifluoroacetic acid (TFA), formic acid (FA) or heptafluorobuteric acid (HFBA). They are available as single component formulations or convenient blends and have been validated using Thermo Scientific™ Mass Spectrometers. Other benefits of LC-MS solvents include:
- High purity—processed, filtered and sealed to help extend LC-MS column life
- Stable—store for more than one year at room temperature
- More choices—solvents and solvent blends to meet a variety of applications/needs
Block Scientific updates their inventory periodically to include quality lab equipment, reagents, consumables and accessories from leading brands. This reliable lab equipment supplier also offers quality products at great prices. The company offers refurbished lab devices, reagent rental plans and leasing programs, all ideal options for labs with budget constraints.
About Block Scientific
Based in New York, Block Scientific is a reliable supplier of lab equipment. The company offers a wide range of quality products such as analyzers, microscopes, co-oximeters, incubators, centrifuges, balances, and much more. Orders can be placed at www.blockscientific.com
22 Sawgrass Drive
Bellport, NY 11713 USA
Tel: 1-866-203-5777 (toll free)
Email: [email protected]