Press Release Summary:
- Designed with write-protection support and suitable for Forensic and IT data analysis applications
- Connected to host computer via USB 3.1 Type C interface connector or USB 2.0/3.0 type A interface connectors
- Features LEDs that provide indicate activity and connection status
Original Press Release:
ICS-JMR Debuts DriveLock Write-Protect Data Acquisition and Analysis Tool
Compact, portable write-protect hardware tool for acquiring, viewing and analyzing data without risk of deleting or modifying a drive’s data
Chatsworth, CA, May 15, 2019 – Intelligent Computer Solutions Inc. (ICS) and JMR Electronics, the exclusive ICS contract manufacturer, announced today the general availability of their latest product offering, DriveLockTM USB-C to SATA data acquisition and analysis tool.
The all-new USB-C to SATA DriveLock is designed exclusively for Forensic and IT data analysis applications, providing a compact, portable and easy-to-use write-protect hardware tool for acquiring, viewing and analyzing data in a secure environment without the risk of deleting or modifying the drive's data.
The DriveLock tool is the newest member of the DriveLock family and feature native support for SATA based drives. Optional adapters are available supporting M.2 SATA drives, 2.5"/3.5" IDE, MicroSATA, e-SATA, ZIF and 1.8" IDE Notebook drives and the product provides an all-in-one write-protect solution with native support for today's most common device interfaces.
Additionally, DriveLock is designed with today's advanced high-speed USB 3.1 technology using the universal and reversible USB-C connector. The new DriveLock can be connected to the host computer using the computer's high-speed USB 3.1 Type C interface connector or USB 2.0/3.0 type A interface connectors. USB 3.1 Generation 2 technology can achieve theoretical data transfer rates up to 48GB/minute.
- Write-protection support: Provides a hardware write-protect system for acquiring, viewing and analyzing data in a secure environment without the risk of deleting or modifying the drive's data
- High-speed host interface support: Offers native support for 2.5" or 3.5" SATA-3 drives. Optional adapters are available for M.2 SSD, 2.5"/3.5" IDE, MicroSATA and ZIF drives
- Multiple O/S host support: Supports Windows® and Mac OS® , including Linux
- Status LEDs: Provides activity and connection status indications
- Portable: Compact and light weight
The suggested MSRP for DriveLock is $249 USD.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 828-993-4801, ext. 190.
ICS is a pioneering leader of disk drive duplication and computer forensic solutions. Since 1990, their patented automatic hard drive formatting and software pre-loading solutions have become the de-facto standard for most PC manufacturers and system integrators. Additionally, ICS is a globally recognized leader and supplier of computer forensic systems for law enforcement personnel ranging from local police departments to Federal and International agencies. Today, government agencies worldwide consistently use and depend on ICS's products. For further information, please visit www.ics-iq.com, or www.jmr.com, or call 818-993-4801.
About JMR Electronics
JMR is a leading value provider and systems integrator of scalable storage systems for high performance and capacity driven applications for multiple markets including; video and post-production, military and government, education, VOD, DCC, gaming, security, medical imaging, HPC, and Web 2.0. Since 1982, JMR’s reliable and innovative RAID systems are proudly made in the U.S.A., manufactured entirely from their Chatsworth, California facilities. JMR’s complete line of affordable Lightning™ storage products and BlueStor™ Cloud-ready rackmount and desktop solutions are built to handle the most demanding project needs for A/V centric markets. Reliability. Innovation. Performance. This is JMR. For further information, please visit www.jmr.com, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818-993-4801.
Phone: 818-993-4801, x190