Latest CODE ALERT Enterprise Software Now Comes with Fully-Encrypted Data Transmission and Storage
Press Release Summary:
- Features quality dashboards that provide set of tools for assisting in analyzing trends, identify patterns and understand details of call system response times, resident needs and staff shift performance
- Offered with soft alarm and alert tones and the map view displays alarm locations on virtual floor plan
- Alerts the caregivers directly on the devices to enable on-the-go response coordination and event classification
Original Press Release:
RF Technologies (RFT) Introduces CODE ALERT Enterprise to Its Senior Living Product Lineup
Adding significantly to the reporting and usability features within the company’s flagship senior living products, the CODE ALERT Enterprise operating platform enables improved care, reduced liability, and greater staff efficiency.
BROOKFIELD, WIS. (PRWEB) MARCH 25, 2019 - A leading provider of wireless safety and security solutions for healthcare, hospitality and education, RFT has recently announced innovations to its 2019 senior living product lineup — upgrades aimed at enhancing staff and facility efficiency, while directly enabling improved resident safety and security. Entirely redesigned and optimized for serving senior living operational needs, CODE ALERT® Enterprise is the software platform that manages RFT’s flagship senior living products, including:
- CODE ALERT Wander Management
- QUICK RESPONSE® Plus Wireless Nurse and Emergency Call
- User friendly - Modern, web-based intuitive design is easy to learn and use; streamlined user interface helps staff find what they need, when they need it.
- Map view displays alarm locations on a virtual floor plan.
- Alerts can be tailored to the needs of each unique facility, and sent to only those caregivers who need to know; alerts can also be escalated to managers, if response time criteria are not met.
- Designed for mobile - Native smartphone mode requires no ‘app’ to run. Caregivers on the move receive alerts directly on their device, enabling on-the-go response coordination and easy event classification.
- Fewer false alarms - A resident’s pendant can be classified as ‘Offsite’ while its wearer is away, without the need to disarm and reactivate upon their return and, once back within range, the individual is immediately secure.
- Soft Alarm Tones - New softer alarm and alert tones help establish a calmer, more home-like environment.
- Fully-encrypted data transmission and storage for a secure facility and greater resident privacy.
- Automated daily database backups.
Offered as an expansion option for the CODE ALERT Enterprise platform, RFT’s new Quality Dashboards component is a separate module that significantly expands the platform’s reporting capabilities—critical to helping facilities achieve and maintain high care standards. Running on the same server as CODE ALERT Enterprise, Quality Dashboards provide a set of tools to assist in analyzing trends, identifying patterns and understanding details of call system response times, resident needs, and staff shift performance. Quality Dashboards functionality includes: Response Time Trends; Care Time; Care Reason; Resident Usage Rates; Staff Performance Management. Such enhanced reporting capabilities enable significant improvements in the depth and breadth of a facility’s Quality program.
According to Paul Larson, Vice President, New Product Development & Engineering Services at RFT, "The new QAPI quality mandates from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) are leading many senior care communities to look for a data-driven, proactive approach to improving the quality of life, care, and the services they are providing—and an enhanced means of documenting those improvements. Administrators, directors and managers can use the continuously-updated Quality Dashboards, based on real data and trends, to both celebrate great performance and find opportunities to improve care."
About RF Technologies
RF Technologies is a leading provider of safety and security solutions for the healthcare, hospitality, and education markets, leveraging radio frequency identification (RFID) and real-time locating system (RTLS) technologies. The RF Technologies brand family includes CODE ALERT® call and wander management systems, SAFE PLACE® patient security systems, SENSATEC® fall management products, HELP ALERT® staff duress systems, and EXACTRACK® equipment location systems. With more than 10,000 installations, RFT was the first in the industry to offer remote monitoring, RF consulting, 24/7 technical support by internal staff specialists, and a nationwide service team.