Press Release Summary:
Padlockable quarter-turns, with housing lengths for doors up to 0.87 in. and grip lengths to 2.7 in., feature single- and multi-point latching and compression up to 0.238 in., achieved with an assortment of cams. Models are available for water- and dust-tight applications according to IP65. Materials of basic components include zinc die cast with chrome and/or E-coated finishes and polyamide and/or AISI 316 stainless steel.
Original Press Release:
Dirak Announces Additions to Their Modular Latching System with Availability of New Quarter-Turn Padlockable Latching Options
CHANTILLY, VA-Maintaining its role as the leading supplier of modular hardware systems for virtually any cabinet and enclosure application on the market, DIRAK announces several padlockable quarter-turn latching options available for immediate order fulfillment.
The popularity of the quarter-turn is born from their simplicity and flexibility of design. By utilizing a large selection of cams, padlockable quarter-turns can be provided with housing lengths for doors up to 22 mm (approx. 0.87 inches), with grip lengths slightly over 69 mm (2.7 inches), depending upon the application. In addition, modifications can be made to accommodate a broader range of applications.
Features of DIRAK padlockable quarter-turns include:
· Single-point and multi-point latching is available for all models.
· Compression of up to 6 mm (approx. 0.238 inches) is achieved with an assortment of cams.
· Models are available for water-tight and dust-tight applications according to IP65.
· Activation options include primary telecommunication requirement of Bellcore, 7/16" and 5/16" hex pin as well as all standard ¼ turn activation methods including knob, wing, and L-handle (see www.dirak.com for all options).
· Materials of the basic components include zinc die cast with chrome and/or E-coated finishes, polyamide and/or AISI 316 stainless steel, and can be combined to suit your specific application.
Upon request, quarter-turns can be pre-assembled by DIRAK, ready for assembly in the door / panel, resulting in a very low installed cost.
DIRAK products are sold and distributed globally through a network of authorized sales representatives. Other products in the DIRAK modular Locking, Latching, and Hinging System family include quick release fasteners, quarter turn fasteners, snap/push locks, knobs, handles, wing-L&T handles, Swinghandles, hinges and EMI/RFI gasketing. For additional information, contact DIRAK, Inc., 4115 Pleasant Valley Road, Suite 200, Chantilly, VA 20151. Tel: 703-378-7637. Fax: 703-378-7638. www.dirak.com