Press Release Summary:
Autolase 2000 Nd:YAG laser resistor trim system features high speed galvanometer beam steering for fast cuts, CCTV magnified viewing of work area, and system control via Pentium PC and menu driven trim software. Measurement system provides for wide range of resistance and DC voltage ranges as well as easy connection to external instrumentation. Step and repeat handler/prober is available in sizes up to 16 x 16 in. to allow system customization.
Original Press Release:
U.S. Laser Corporation Introduces High Speed, Low Cost Laser Trim Systems
U.S. Laser introduces the Autolase 2000 Series of high speed, low cost Nd:YAG laser resistor trim systems. Available with either lamp pumped or diode pumped lasers, these systems offer a
very cost effective solution for demanding production trim operations. Features of these systems include:
- High speed galvanometer beam steering designed for fast, accurate cuts.
- Step and repeat handler/prober available in a range of sizes up to 16" x 16" to allow system customization for specific applications.
- CCTV magnified viewing of work area.
- System control via a Pentium PC and versatile menu driven trim software.
- High speed measurement system provides for a wide range of resistance and DC voltage ranges as well as easy connection to external instrumentation to extend the measurement capabilities.
- Optional vision system with pattern recognition and X, Y, theta adjust capabilities is also available.
U.S. Laser has been a world leader since 1979 in the design, manufacture and integration of Nd:YAG lasers and laser material processing systems for a wide range of industrial applications
including welding, marking, trimming and micro-machining.
U.S. Laser Corporation is located at 825 Windham Court North in Wyckoff, NJ 07481. They can be contacted at 201-848-9200 (phone), 201-848-9006 (fax), or email@example.com.
Marketing and Sales Manager
U.S. Laser Corporation