Press Release Summary:
Laser Scribing System provides beam delivery optics with automatic spot size variability, and multiple independent positioned beams. It features granite based, high speed linear motor/encoder X-Y motion systems, straight to within +/- 0.00075 in. over 8 ft of travel. System offers fully automated material handling for parts up to 3 ft x 6 ft. Process generated debris is removed for high cleanliness of part and work environment.
Original Press Release:
U.S. Laser Corporation Develops Laser Scribing System for Photovoltaic Panel Industry
U.S. Laser Corporation has developed a next generation laser scribing system for photovoltaic panels. The first system has been delivered to a major US solar panel manufacturer. The system advances solar panel processing technology on several fronts:
1. Beam delivery optics with automatic spot size variability
2. Multiple independently positioned beams
3. Granite based, precise, high speed linear motor/encoder X-Y motion systems, straight to within +/- 0.00075 inches over eight (8) feet of travel
4. Fully automated material handling for parts ranging up to three (3) foot by six (6) foot
5. 100% quality testing for SPC purposes
6. Real time removal of process generated debris for high cleanliness of part and work environment.
U.S. Laser has a long history of building laser-scribing systems for the solar industry. "We are very pleased to continue to be viewed by leaders in the solar panel industry as a key equipment supplier", says Mark Schimpf, Marketing and Sales Manager for U.S. Laser Corporation. "We have striven to maintain technological leadership in solar panel scribing, and delivery of this important system reinforces all our efforts."
U.S. Laser Corporation is located at 825 Windham Court North in Wyckoff, NJ 07481. They can be contacted at 201-848-9200 (telephone), 201-848-9006 (fax) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Mark Schimpf, Marketing and Sales Manager.