HATFIELD, PA – Laboratory Testing Inc. (LTI) is returning again this year to the NACE Corrosion Expo as an exhibitor in Booth #942. LTI has been exhibiting at NACE for more than 10 years, presenting their expertise in the metal testing industry. Included in the Lab’s portfolio of services is a full array of corrosion testing and analysis focused on helping clients prevent corrosion, evaluate protective treatments and identify corrosive agents when corrosion problems occur with a product in service. The Corrosion Expo had not been held in Canada for more than 30 years, but returns this year when Corrosion 2016 runs from March 7th through March 10th at the Vancouver Convention Center.
Laboratory Testing Inc. is Nadcap and A2LA accredited, ISO/IEC 17025 certified and in compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 13485. The laboratory’s corrosion specialists perform corrosion testing according to ASTM and other industry standards to evaluate corrosion resistance, material degradation, failures and more including:
• (AMS 2700) - Humidity Testing
• (ASTM A262 Practice A, B, C, E, F) - Susceptibility to Intergranular Attack in austenitic stainless steels
• (ASTM A380, ASTM A967 MIL-STD 753 Methods 102 103) - Passivation Testing
• (ASTM A923 Method C) - Detrimental Intermetallic Phase in Duplex Austenitic/Ferritic Stainless Steels
• (ASTM B117 Testing) - Salt Spray / Salt Fog Testing
• (ASTM G28 Methods A & B) - Susceptibility to Intergranular Corrosion
• (ASTM G34) - Aluminum Exfoliation Test
• (ASTM G48 Methods A, B, C, D, E & F) - Pitting and Crevice Corrosion Resistance
• (ASTM G66-99(2005)e1) - Visual Assessment of Exfoliation Corrosion Susceptibility of 5XXX Series Aluminum Alloys (ASSET Test)
• (ASTM G67-04) - Constant immersion intergranular corrosion testing (NAMLT Test)
• Coating Evaluation (Adhesion, Thickness)
• Hydrogen Embrittlement
• Intergranular Oxidation
• Post Exposure Evaluation
• Sigma Chi Phase
Corrosion 2016 is a NACE International event and is the world’s largest corrosion conference and expo. This NACE organization was established in 1943 as the National Association of Corrosion Engineers. This year’s show will feature more than 420 exhibiting companies with over 5,500 attendees from over 60 countries. This event offers opportunities to connect with engineers, technicians, and other professionals in the corrosion industry, as well as to attend technical and educational symposiums and forums.
ABOUT Laboratory Testing Inc. -- Laboratory Testing Inc. (LTI) of Hatfield, PA is a family-owned independent testing and metrology laboratory in business since 1984. The laboratory offers materials testing and analysis services including mechanical, chemical, metallurgical and corrosion testing, nondestructive testing, root cause failure analysis, calibration services, dimensional inspection and test specimen machining. All test and inspection results are provided in certified reports. The laboratory specializes in metal and polymer testing, but also analyzes powdered metals, ores, ferroalloys, composites and ceramics. LTI is accredited by the PRI Nadcap program in materials and nondestructive testing and by A2LA to ISO/IEC 17025 for mechanical, metallurgical and chemical testing, dimensional inspection and calibration services. LTI Metrology, a division of Laboratory Testing Inc., provides dimensional inspection services and NIST-traceable calibration services for measuring hand tools, masters and a wide-range of measuring instruments and equipment. On-site calibration, repairs, new instruments and replacement parts are offered. Information on Laboratory Testing services and accreditations is available at www.labtesting.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-219-9095.