Press Release Summary:
D & A Mag-Drive(TM) Sealed-Vessel Mixers are available in 3 models. Their bodies seal vessel for pressure/vacuum operation or containment of hazardous materials in laboratory glassware. Magnetically coupled bench-scale mixers cannot de-couple. They offer in-line design, drop-in seal, and manually-adjustable, variable speed up to 2250 RPM.
Original Press Release:
Delp & Associates, LLC Creates Revolutionary New D & A Mag-Drive Sealed-Vessel Mixers
Columbus, Ohio - Delp & Associates, LLC, a Columbus-based design and manufacturing firm, has created a line of laboratory mixers that combines the features scientists want with a design that ensures ease of use in a variety of research conditions. The most remarkable feature of the D & A Mag-Drive(TM) Sealed-Vessel Mixer lies in the fact that the mixer body itself seals the vessel for either pressure or vacuum operation, or the containment of hazardous materials in standard laboratory glassware.
Developed and tested over a period of more than eight years, the D & A Mag-Drive(TM) Sealed-Vessel Mixer line consists of three models, each with a unique mount style. Other important design features include:
- Magnetically coupled bench-scale mixer that cannot de-couple
- Brushless DC motor reduces sparking hazards
- Unique in-line design with very low head height, easy assembly and drop-in seal and bearing replacement
- Standard, manually-adjustable, variable speed up to 2250 RPM, and computer control is optionally available
- High-shear mixing capability for glass vessels
- Mixers may be used in a variety of conditions, including pressure and vacuum; they also may be used with hazardous and toxic materials
- All consumables are interchangeable between all models; thus upgrades are possible at any time
"We developed the Delp & Associates Mag-Drive(TM) Sealed-Vessel Mixer line over years of testing and research, and we have received a great deal of interest from scientists in the polymer, pharmaceutical, biomedical, food, and cosmetics industries, to name just a few," said Terry Delp, President of Delp & Associates, LLC. Mr. Delp went on to say that, "the incredibly simple design and usability of our mixers will revolutionize labs throughout the US, and potentially, the world."
Based in Columbus, and with an office in Mentor, Ohio, Delp & Associates, LLC is a leading designer and manufacturer of unique mechanical solutions specializing in problem-solving laboratory equipment. For more information about the Delp & Associates Mag-Drive(TM) Sealed-Vessel Mixer line or to arrange an interview, please contact Richard Porter or Colette Chandler at 614-771-9693.