Press Release Summary:
- Available in C0226R, C0336 and C0336R models
- Suitable for biochemical, medical, industrial, veterinary and research laboratory applications
- Equipped with maintenance free induction motor and graphic LCD display
Original Press Release:
New Benchtop Centrifuges
April 22, 2019, Edison, New Jersey: Labnet International has announced the recent addition of two new benchtop centrifuges to its popular laboratory centrifuge product line.
The C0226R Refrigerated Universal Microcentrifuge is a highly efficient tabletop design intended for general laboratory use. It is suitable for industrial, biochemical, medical, veterinary and other research laboratory applications. The C0226R is accompanied by a wide selection of rotors and accessories.
C0226R product features include:
- Maintenance free induction motor
- Large graphic LCD display
- 99 user programs
- 10 acceleration / deceleration settings
The C0336 and C0336R High Performance Centrifuges’ high-speed operation expands their use to applications in molecular biology as well as basic research. The C0336 series centrifuges have capacity up to 400 mL with swing-out and fixed angle rotor options available.
C0336 and C0336R (Refrigerated) product features:
- Maintenance-free induction motor
- Large graphical LCD display
- 100 user programs
- Continuous and short time operation modes
- Programming of multi-segment acceleration and deceleration characteristics
- Password protection
For more information: www.labnetinternational.com/nbt
Labnet International, Inc.
31 Mayfield Avenue
Edison, NJ 08837
Phone: +1-732-417-0700 or Toll Free 888-LABNET1 (888-522-6381)