Press Release Summary:
- GDS II comes in 302nm or 365nm version and runs on Windows-based PCs
- GDS Touch II comes in 302nm or 365nm wavelength version with 470nm epi-blue lights and includes a built-in Windows 10 tablet computer
- Comes with 2-year warranty and save photo files as jpeg or 16 bit tiff files
Original Press Release:
New ENDURO™ Gel Documentation Systems
Feburary 1, 2019, Edison, New Jersey: When international bioresearch equipment provider Labnet International launched their popular Electrophoresis and Molecular Biology product line in 2002, the brand included a single Integrated Horizontal Gel Electrophoresis unit
Fast forward to 2019 and that product line now includes over 30 electrophoresis products. Today, the ENDURO™ line has further expanded with the addition of the next generation of gel documentation systems, the ENDURO™ GDS II and GDS Touch II.
The new gel documentation systems are used for visualization of DNA and protein stained within a gel, providing photo documentation for these gels in a laboratory setting.
The GDS II comes in either a 302nm or 365nm version and runs on Windows-based PCs. The GDS Touch II comes in either a 302nm or 365nm wavelength version, with 470nm epi-blue lights for use with Safe Dyes that eliminate the need for ethium bromide. The GDS Touch II also includes a built-in Windows 10 tablet computer. Both versions come with an added storage location on top to help maximize bench space.
- Region of interest (ROI) function allows optimal exposure in less than 30 seconds. No more multiple exposures to get good images!
- Transilluminator good for 30,000 hours so you won't need to buy replacement UV bulbs
- Save photo files as jpeg or 16bit Tiff files ideal for publication
- 2-year warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Included fully-featured qualitative software for publication and notebook quality images
For more product information: www.labnetinternational.com/enduro-gds-II
Labnet International, Inc.
31 Mayfield Avenue
Edison, NJ 08837
+1-732-417-0700 or Toll Free 888-LABNET1 (888-522-6381)