NASHVILLE, TN – KYZEN announced its participation in the High-Reliability Cleaning and Conformal Coating Conference, Nov. 18-20, 2014 at the Chicago Marriott Schaumburg in Illinois. Organized by IPC and SMTA, the High-Reliability Cleaning and Conformal Coating Conference will cover technological developments in all areas of cleaning and coating applied to electronics assemblies. KYZEN’s experts will present the following topics:
Day 1: Tuesday, November 18, Cleaning and Conformal Coating Tutorials
• Engineering aqueous cleaning agents work on a broad range of electronic soils, wet and penetrate low gaps, are compatible with assemblies and components, rinse well and meet cleanliness and electrical test criteria - Mike Bixenman, D.B.A. KYZEN
• Solvent cleaning and rinsing in a totally automatic system using an engineering cleaning agent to remove process soils and a rinsing solvent to rinse - Joe McChesney, CSD and Ram Wissel, KYZEN
• Cleaning Highly Dense Interconnects Flooding the assemblies in combination with Spray-in-Air - Julie Fields, Technical Devices and Debbie Carboni, KYZEN
Day 2 Wednesday, November 19, TECHNICAL CONFERENCE
• Research on a method for real time values for wash concentration and soil levels in aqueous cleaning processes - Ram Wissel, KYZEN
• Monitoring, storing and logging critical wash parameters in real time - Scott Nelson, Harris and Dirk Ellis, KYZEN
• Minimum electrical spacing for no-clean flux residue vs cleaned boards (voltage leakage or electro-chemical migration) – Mike Bixenman, KYZEN, Linda Woody, Lockheed Martin and Dale Lee, Plexus
KYZEN’s head of technology, Ram Wissel, and Engineering Service Manager, Dirk Ellis will also demonstrate the state-of-the-art Process Control System (PCS). KYZEN developed this world’s first true control system to automatically monitor and react to the dynamic changes in wash bath concentration. It is the only complete concentration monitoring and control system in the world. Launched 20 years ago, you’ll see the latest generation with improved control algorithms and a new 7” color touchscreen interface.
KYZEN is a global leader in providing environmentally responsible, RoHS compliant precision cleaning chemistries for industries ranging from electronics and advanced packaging to metal finishing and aerospace applications. Since its founding in 1990, KYZEN’s innovative cleaning technologies, scientific expertise and customer support have been repeatedly recognized with the industry’s most prestigious awards. For more information, visit www.KYZEN.com.
Contact: Tom Forsythe, Executive VP
Email: [email protected]