Press Release Summary:
Suitable for measurement of paints, coatings, inks, adhesives and pastes, KU-3 Viscometer’s LED display shows choice of Krebs units (40 to 141 KU), grams of weight (32 to 1099 g) and centipoise (27 to 5274cP). Enabling rapid spindle attachment and release before and after the test, product comes with Krebs-type-Spindle and adapters for pint and half pint cans.
Original Press Release:
New KU-3 Viscometer Equipped with Magnetic Spindle Coupling
NEW KU-3 Viscometer which is ideal for measurement of paints, coatings, inks, adhesives and pastes, revolutionizes ease of use. Special magnetic spindle coupling enables rapid spindle attachment before the viscosity test and quick release afterward for cleanup. LED display includes choice of Krebs units, grams of weight per ASTM D562, and centipoise.
Features & Benefits:
- Accuracy: +1.0% of range
- Easy to use no weights, simplifiers an established test procedure
- Repeatability +0.5%
- Standard Krebs Spindle
- Expanded measurement range (40 to 141 KU, 32 to 1099 gm, and 27 to 5274cP*
- Lock-In Test Results with hold key
- Adapter provided for pint and half pint cans
- What's Included: Instrument, Krebs-type-Spindle (KU-1030) and Adapter for Pint & Half-Pint Can
- Optional Accessory: Paste Spindle (KU-1031)
11 Commerce Blvd., Middleboro