Fremont, CA – April 2021 – KOGANEI International America, Inc., has expanded its line of Media Isolation Valves with the PVR20 Series. The new compact valves isolate aggressive gas and liquid media typically found in life science and medical analytics applications. Streamlined passages minimize internal volume to less than 60 microliters by using rocker type design.
Other features include:
- Large flow rate for medical analysis
- Metal-free wetted area for improved corrosion resistance
- Power-saving circuit (standard) for energy efficiency
- Long service life reaches up to 10 million cycles
- 2 mm internal orifice - largest currently available in a 12 mm wide body
- Operating pressure range from -11 psi to 43.5 psi
To learn more about the PVR20, click here.
About KOGANEI International America, Inc.
KOGANEI International America, Inc., provides advanced pneumatic, fluid-handling, and electrical automation components and assemblies. KOGANEI’s products include high-performance solenoid valves, air cylinders and grippers, electric actuators, static control ionizers, tabletop robots, cleanroom components, and other related products.
KOGANEI International America is a subsidiary of the KOGANEI Corporation. Founded in 1934 and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, KOGANEI Corporation is a pioneer in the pneumatic and fluid control industries, specializing in providing solutions for unique and challenging applications.
For more information, please visit www.koganeiusa.com or call 510-744-1626.