Press Release Summary:
Bull-Pin/Bolt Bags are made from sturdy No. 4 canvas with drain holes at the bottom for eliminating the water built-up. The bags are stitched and riveted for increased life and are designed to accommodate 1 and 1-5/16 in. bull pin sizes. The unit’s tunnel loop fits belts up to 76 mm wide and is suitable for adverse weather conditions for linemen.
Original Press Release:
KleinÂ® Tools Helps Linemen Eliminate Built-Up Water Found in Bolt Bags
April 4, 2018 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Bull-Pin/Bolt Bag with Drain Holes for easy release of excess water.
- Made of sturdy No. 4 canvas for increased durabilitiy
- Drain holes found at the bottom of the bag release any built-up water
- Accommodates two different bull pin sizes (1'' and 1-5/16'')
- Tunnel loop fits belts up to 3 inches wide (76 mm)
- Stitched and riveted to ensure a longer life
- Double-reinforced bottom adds extra protection on the job
- Assembled in the U.S. of U.S. and imported materials
“Through rain or shine, linemen bring electricity from the plant to our homes, working to keep the power on,” says Vanessa Amaya, associate channel sales specialist at Klein Tools. “Klein’s new Bull-Pin/Bolt Bag features two drain holes, helping to release any built-up water and making necessary work in adverse weather conditions easier.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.