Press Release Summary:
The Coax Cable Installation Kit consists of a multi-cable cutter, a two-level radial a cable stripper and compression crimper. The Klein-Kurve® cutter comes with a shear-type cutting blades whereas the stripper offers precise cable stripping with two-level, one-step prep and high-carbon steel blades. The Crimper allows for easy insertion and removal of cable and connectors. It is used to cut, strip and crimp F-connectors to RG56/RG6/RG6Q cables.
Original Press Release:
Klein Tools® Equips Professionals to Complete Coaxial Cable Installations
Dec. 13, 2018 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Coax Cable Installation Kit, which includes all the tools needed to successfully prepare and connect coaxial cables.
- Includes all the tools needed to cut, strip and crimp compression F-connectors to RG56/RG6/RG6Q cables
- Exclusive custom molded, freestanding hip pouch with durable metal belt clip keeps essential tools handy
- Klein-Kurve® Multi-Cable Cutter (Cat. No. 63020) is made in the U.S. and features shear-type cutting blades for easier cutting
- Two-Level Radial Cable Stripper (Cat. No. VDV110-061) enables efficient, precise cable stripping with two-level, one-step prep and high-carbon steel blades
- Compression Crimper (Cat. No. VDV212-008-SEN) provides fast, reliable connections when working with compression F-connectors and allows quick, easy insertion and removal of cable and connector
“It can be difficult to keep track of tools and materials when traveling between jobsites, but at the end of the day, staying organized and prepared helps professionals across all industries work more efficiently,” says Karen Alpan, product manager at Klein Tools. “Klein Tools’ new Coax Cable Installation Kit includes the tools tradespeople need to successfully complete a coaxial cable installation, all held in a custom molded hip pouch for everyday convenience.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.