Educators and Students can Experience the Latest in Test and Measurement
SANTA ROSA, Calif., – Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) today announced it will demonstrate the InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series Oscilloscopes, BenchVue Software and the TrueIR Thermal Imager at the 122nd Annual American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) Conference and Exposition, at the Washington Convention Center, Booth 611, Seattle, June 14-17.
Keysight's InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series digital-storage and mixed signal oscilloscopes feature capacitive touch screens, which helps students and engineers overcome usability and triggering challenges and as a result, improving their problem-solving capability and productivity. The 3000T offers the industry's fastest waveform update (1M wfm/s) and helps students isolate intermittent signals with its exclusive zone trigger feature.
Keysight's BenchVue Software helps engineers and students simplify their lab and provides an easy and intuitive way to view, capture and export measurement data from multiple test instruments without the need for instrument programming. BenchVue is compatible with Keysight DMMs, function generators, power supplies, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, data acquisition modules, power meters and network analyzers.
Keysight's U5855A TrueIR Thermal Imager comes with Fine Resolution capability, which enhances the quality of thermal images by reconstructing the image based on multiple continuously captured infrared frames. This capability allows engineers and scientists to efficiently identify potential faults in electrical and electromechanical systems.
Keysight experts will also demonstrate solutions in the following key areas:
• Oscilloscopes for the Classroom: Keysight will show the latest family of value-priced oscilloscopes. List prices start at $520 and include the entry-level 1000 Series, the 2000X, 3000A / 3000T and 4000X Series scopes
• Key Instruments for the Lab Bench: Test Equity will join Keysight as one of the distribution partners and will show a broad set of affordable Keysight instruments for engineering lab environments. This includes a suite of handheld and bench products, power supplies, Truevolt digital multimeters and a TrueForm waveform generator
• Integrated Tools for Material Measurement: Keysight will show its Handheld FieldFox RF and Microwave Analyzer and Impedance Analyzer. FieldFox provides the precision of multiple products in one convenient handheld form factor providing another excellent opportunity to simplify the teaching lab
• RF Test Tools for Education Labs: Keysight will demonstrate its latest RF signal generators and spectrum analyzers including the Keysight RF Training Kit
• The Keysight RF Microwave Industry-Ready Student Certification Program: Keysight will discuss the details of the program, which is a collaboration between universities and industry that recognizes students who have demonstrated RF microwave design and measurement expertise. Students completing the program are recognized as certified Keysight RF microwave industry-ready students
Keysight in Education
Keysight is dedicated to meaningful collaboration with researchers and educators. In the research lab, Keysight's history of innovation continues to enable new breakthroughs in science and technology. In the classroom and teaching lab, Keysight's instruments and software offer students experience with the same tools used by its customers in government and industry. Keysight helps engineers and scientists shine in the lab and the classroom. Information about Keysight's education program is available at the Keysight Education Corner, www.keysight.com/find/edu.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies (NYSE:KEYS) is a global electronic measurement technology and market leader helping to transform its customers' measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Keysight's electronic measurement instruments, systems, software and services are used in the design, development, manufacture, installation, deployment and operation of electronic equipment. The business had revenues of $2.9 billion in fiscal year 2014. Information about Keysight is available at www.keysight.com.
Janet Smith, Americas
+1 970 679 5397
Sarah Calnan, Europe
+44 (118) 927 5101
Connie Wong, Asia