Keysight’s Roger Nichols to Deliver MicroApps Keynote on Measurement Challenges Facing 5G Wireless Industry
SANTA ROSA, Calif. – Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) today announced it will demonstrate the latest RF, microwave and mmWave design and measurement solutions for RD, manufacturing and service at the IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium, Booth 739, Phoenix, May 17-22.
Keysight’s hardware, software solutions and technical expertise help users gain insight into the toughest component and system engineering challenges within the aerospace/defense, 4G/5G communications industries and for internet of things (IoT) applications.
Keysight will showcase applications such as:
• simulation of multi-emitter scenarios
• new software to test IoT applications based on WLAN, Bluetooth®, ZigBee and Wi-SUN formats
• a new flexible testbed for 5G waveform generation and analysis
• the latest lineup of modular instrument and software solutions addressing LTE-A MIMO and envelope tracking/digital predistortion (DPD) for power amplifiers
In addition, Keysight will demonstrate the following products and solutions at the symposium.
• Advanced Design System 2015
• Silicon RFIC Design · EMPro 3D Electromagnetic Simulation
• Genesys RF System Design with Circuit Synthesis
• 5G System-Level Design and Verification
• Keysight EEsof EDA University Educational Support Program
• E-Band Millimeter-Wave Measurements, Active Device Characterization and Fast Spurious Test using the PNA network analyzer
• Materials Measurements
• RF ENA with Modernized GUI
• LTE-A MIMO Measurements Finally Made Easy
• Industry Leading PA/FEM Digital Pre-distortion Loop Times
• Multiport Network Analysis
• Parallel Multisite Network Analysis
Signal Generation, Signal Analysis, and Oscilloscopes
• 5G and WiGIG Wideband Millimeter-Wave Solutions
• IoT Solutions
• Power Amplifier Characterization
• Radar and EW Test Solutions
On May 20th, Keysight and Modelithics will host an RF Boot Camp. Registration for this six hour, low-cost, high-value event includes access to the exhibit floor, MicroApps and a networking reception. Topics covered within the course include network analysis; modular instruments and software solutions; signal generation and analysis; RF simulation fundamentals; impedance matching fundamentals; introduction to simulation-based GaN PA design; and basic RF analog receiver design and analysis.
Keysight will deliver 11 presentations at the MicroApps Pavilion, including the keynote, May 19, 10:05 a.m., by Roger Nichols, Keysight 5G program manager, titled “5G Wireless: A Measurement and Metrology Perspective”. Check the schedule for additional details. For more information about Keysight’s 5G wireless solutions, visit www.keysight.com/find/5G.
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies (NYSE:KEYS) is a global electronic measurement technology and market leader helping to transform its customers’ measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Keysight’s electronic measurement instruments, systems, software and services are used in the design, development, manufacture, installation, deployment and operation of electronic equipment. The business had revenues of $2.9 billion in fiscal year 2014. Information about Keysight is available at www.keysight.com.
Janet Smith, Americas
+1 970 679 5397