The IRIS Damper is a brilliantly simple solution for fast and exact measurement, balance, and control of airflow. It is ideal for supply and exhaust tracking control, individual comfort control, and any space requiring accurate airflow regulation. Applications for the IRIS damper include office buildings, pharmaceuticals, clean room environments, and laboratories.
Its unique design allows for airflow to be measured and controlled at a single station, thus saving time and money in initial installation and commissioning, and is the best choice for applications requiring air balance on a regular basis.
• Precise airflow measurement
• Accurate air balancing to +- 5% in a straight duct
• Single station measurement control
• Interlocking galvanized or 316 stainless steel plate construction
• Fully retractable blades for duct cleaning
• Available in ten sizes: 4" through 32" diameter
• Capacities: 15 cfm to 20,000 cfm
The IRIS Damper, another Air Moving Solution from:
CONTINENTAL FAN……… better AIRFLOW by DESIGN™
For more information contact Ken Grimes or visit us on the web and view our full line dampers.
Contact: Ken Grimes
Continental Fan Manufacturing Inc.
T: 800-779-4021 Ext: 303