Press Release Summary:
ThermafiberÂ® Insolutions(TM) are comprised of insulation products and services for architects, specifiers, contractors, and building facade manufacturers. In addition to All-Phase Consultation, offerings include mineral wool insulation for fire protection, sound control, and energy conservation; UL-approved ImpasseÂ® curtain wall insulation hanger system; and customization. Commercial insulation contains 70%-90% post industrial recycled content, and contributes to 20 LEEDÂ® credits.
Original Press Release:
Thermafiber® Introduces Thermafiber Insolutions(TM)
Innovative insulation products, services and ideas for the building community
WABASH, Ind., May 7 -- Thermafiber, Inc. officially announces the launch of Thermafiber Insolutions. Thermafiber Insolutions is a five-pronged approach to providing innovative insulation products and services to architects, specifiers, contractors and building facade manufacturers.
Thermafiber Insolutions include:
1. All-Phase Consultation - Product recommendations, design consultation, detailed AutoCAD(R) and isometric drawings, testing reports and engineering judgments based on decades of testing.
1. High-Performance Products - Mineral wool insulation that provides lifesaving fire protection, sound control and energy conservation.
1. Time-Saving Insulation Hanger Systems - The patented and UL(R) approved Impasse(R) curtain wall insulation hanger system provides superior mechanical support and installation labor savings.
1. Labor-Saving Customization and Packaging - Custom sizes, shapes, facings, packaging and labeling are provided to save time and money in the shop or on the jobsite.
1. The Greenest Commercial Insulation You Can Get - The highest available post industrial recycled content commercial insulation available, with a minimum of 70% and some products available with up to 90% recycled content. Thermafiber mineral wool contributes to 20 LEED(R) credits across four categories and conserves energy in buildings.
"Thermafiber Insolutions embodies all of the products, services and solutions that we provide to our customers and the building community," says Michael Williams, Thermafiber's Executive Vice President. "Our Insolutions accompany every product we sell, from start to finish. We strive to provide more than just insulation. We provide true solutions for real-world construction and design issues. These services are free - and just one of the many benefits of working with Thermafiber."
To coincide with the launch of Thermafiber Insolutions, a case study brochure was developed to highlight some of the recent projects where Thermafiber provided customized solutions. Download the brochure online at www.thermafiber.com or call 888-834-2371 to request a printed copy.
Thermafiber, Inc. is the leading manufacturer of premium mineral wool insulation products. Their commercial insulation products are specified four-to-one over other brands of commercial mineral wool. For 75 years, Thermafiber has provided industry-leading commercial insulation solutions that conserve energy, control noise, reduce greenhouse gas emissions and provide lifesaving fire protection. Additional information is available at www.thermafiber.com.
CONTACT: Thermafiber, Inc., Austin Hess, +1-260-563-2111 x202, email@example.com