Press Release Summary:
Designed to measure flow, pressure, and temperature, VPFlowScope is suitable for mobile measurements and fixed installations. Unit offers measuring ranges of 0–500 sfps, 0–250 or 0–500 psi, and up to 140Â°F. Software can rotate display by 180Â° and backlighting is adjustable. Basic configuration can be done via display, so laptop is not necessary. Providing Modbus RTU, 4–20 mA, and pulse outputs, meter is suited for compressed air usage measurements, cost allocation, and leakage measurements.
Original Press Release:
VPFlowScope: Four Clever Additional Features
The VPFlowScope insertion probe can now be used in even more circumstances thanks to its new clever additional features. The VPInstruments insertion meter measures flow, pressure and temperature and is suitable for mobile measurements and fixed installations.
The new features of the VPFlowScope at a glance:
• the software can rotate the meter’s display by 180 degrees so you need never read it upside down;
• the backlighting is adjustable, so measurement data remains clearly legible even in dark spaces;
• basic configuration such as setting the diameter and the Modbus address can now be done via the display. So a laptop on site is not necessary.
Logging longer with more memory
These innovations have been implemented in the VPFlowScope D10 without data logger and in the VPFlowScope D11 with data logger which has four times as much storage capacity as its predecessor. With the 2 Mb memory you can log three channels each 10 seconds for no less than 76 days. What’s more, the D11 has an indicator that shows you how much memory you have left.
Versatile VPFlowScope probe
The specifications of the VPFlowScope are:
• three-line display;
• flow, pressure, temperature, totalizer;
• measuring range of insertion meter: 0-150 m/sec (500 SFPS);
• pressure ranges: 0-16 bar (250 psi) or 0-35 bar (500 psi);
• temperature range up to 60 °C (140 °F);
• outputs: Modbus RTU, 4-20 mA and pulse.
• compressed air usage measurements;
• cost allocation;
• leakage measurements;
• metering usage of nitrogen and technical gases.
Ordering the VPFlowScope
Read more about the VPFlowScope or order the VPFlowScope online or via a distributor.
VPInstruments quickly repays itself
VPInstruments provides real-time insight into the consumption of compressed air and technical gases. The equipment shows where, when and how much the usage is. And that is almost always significantly more than necessary. The innovative and user-friendly meters and monitoring equipment guarantee substantial savings. The web-based software of the VPVision monitoring system is the cornerstone of any energy management system with ISO 50001 certification. Investments in products by VPInstruments very quickly pay for themselves.
For more information, please contact:
Pascal van Putten
2614 GS Delft.
Tel. 015 213 1580