TORONTO – This is a continuous and high performance roll forming line designed to produce 12-gauge strut channels in a post-punch, post-cut, continuous operation with variable speeds up to 100 feet per minute. A non-powered run-out slant table with pneumatic side discharge automatically "kicks" finished channel to the strand conveyor where it is bundle stacked.
- 10K double ended uncoiler with hydraulic mandrel expansion.
- Universal bottom driven roll former.
- Flying hydraulic punch press with closed loop press accelerator.
- 28 pass rafted roll former with gear box drive at every station.
- Complete combo roll tooling set for all strut sizes.
- Flying hydraulic cut-off press with closed loop press accelerator.
- Strand conveyor for manual bundle stacking.
- Additional manual strapping required.
A short video of this machine is available on YouTube at: https://youtu.be/L-lzLlGQqjY
Samco Machinery provides customers leading edge designs and cost-effective solutions to satisfy any metal roll forming project need. Maintaining ISO 9001 certification, Samco manufactures roll forming machines, decoilers, roll form dies and presses servicing a multitude of customers worldwide in varied industries. Visit www.samco-machinery.com or contact email@example.com for more information.