Press Release Summary:
ProDocTivity 7.0 manufacturing information control system streamlines documentation processes. It features documentation revision control, management approvals using e-mail functions, concurrent multi-revision documents, and printing capabilities. Its user interface offers configurations for work center use and job scheduling, as well as configurations for document management and organization. Controls are provided for meeting ISO 9000 criteria.
Original Press Release:
RealVision, Inc. announces plans to release a new version of their complete paperless manufacturing information control system, ProDocTivity. Version 7.0 will define a new standard for paperless manufacturing information control systems, streamlining documentation processes and eliminating the paper flood.
ProDocTivity 7.0 will feature:
* Simplified documentation revision control
* Improved management approvals using e-mail functions
* Concurrent multi-revision documents
* New and improved printing capabilities
* New user interface configurations for work center use and job scheduling
* New user interface configurations for document management and organization
* Enhanced controls for meeting ISO 9000 criteria
In addition, ProDocTivity 7.0's setup sheet developer will incorporate two new systems: Windows XP and Ole functions. Also under development are proposals for: supporting features and assemblies, add-ins, product data management, transferring drawing objects, editing to tools from both screen and sheet and enhanced security to protect the integrity of CNC files.
ProDocTivity 7.0 - Setting the Standard for Excellence