Press Release Summary:
HygroPalm HP23-AW-A Water Activity Handheld Kit can be used as portable analyzer that measures relative humidity, temperature and all psychrometric calculations. Featuring metal construction and minimized internal volume of sensor with stainless steel surfaces, unit delivers an accuracy of ± 0.8% RH (0.008 AW)/ ± 0.1 K with application range of 0-1AW (0-100 % RH)/ -10-60°C. Unit can saves up to 10,000 data records.
Original Press Release:
Introducing the New HP23-AW-A Water Activity Handheld Kits
Fast and Precise Water Activity Measurements
The HygroPalm HP23-AW-A Kit offers the perfect solution for on-site water activity measurements to confirm product stability and indicate shelf life. It is also appropriate as a mobile laboratory unit and can be used as a portable analyzer with two probe inputs for any suitable HC2 probe.
Measurement of water activity with this digital probe is precise, fast and easy. Minimized internal volume of the sensor chamber ensures fast equilibrium with all products, and metal construction ensures good temperature stability during measurements, with stainless steel used on all critical surfaces.
- Portable & convenient
- Battery charging function
- Audible alarm to indicate completed measurement
- Saves up to 10,000 data records with % RH, °C/°F, date and time
- Quick function for fast measurement results - Typically four to five minutes
- Measurement of relative humidity, temperature and all psychrometric calculations
- Range of application: 0 - 1AW (0 - 100 % RH) / -10 - 60°C
- Accuracy: ± 0.8 % RH (0.008 AW) / ± 0.1 K
- Accelerated measurement of water activity
- Calculates absolute humidity
- Trend indicator
- Item Nos. WC-101114, WC-101140
Sherri B. Thompson,
Paul N. Gardner Company, Inc.
316 NE 1st Street,
Pompano Beach, FL 33060