Press Release Summary:
Used for coding text, graphics, and/or barcodes on bottles, cans, cartons, cases, pallets, and parts, Series 400 DOTMARKÂ® includes self-contained ink jet coders that print copy from 2–150 mm at resolutions up to 600 dpi and speeds up to 750 fpm (shaft encoder capable). Horizontal or top down printing is available, and integrated touchscreen keypad allows for standalone copy inputs. Constructed of anodized aluminum, printers feature photocell product detector and use disposable ink cartridge.
Original Press Release:
Series 400 DOTMARK® High Resolution Ink Jet Printers
LAKEWOOD, NEW JERSEY – Dalemark Industries, Inc., a leader in coding and flat product handling systems for Industrial and Consumer Packaging, is pleased to announce the introduction of its brand new Series 400 Model DOTMARK High Resolution Ink Jet Printers.
Our DOTMARK Printers are a line of simple, low cost, self-contained High Resolution Ink Jet Coders by Dalemark designed to replace more costly, larger, multi fluid Continuous Ink Jet (C.I.J.) Coders as well as many low resolution Drop-On-Demand Ink Jet Coders. Our units are constructed of Anodized Aluminum and include an integrated touchscreen keypad for easy simple standalone copy inputs, conveyor mounting hardware and a Photocell Product Detector. These units are compact and ideal for coding text, graphics and/or barcodes on bottles, cans, cartons, cases, pallets, parts, etc.
These economical Printers provide many capabilities including...
• Prints copy from 2mm – 150mm (depending upon system)
• Imprints lot numbers, expiration dates, pricing, 1D/2D bar codes, graphics, text, counts and more
• Prints Horizontally or Top Down
• Speeds up to 750 fpm – Shaft Encoder capable
• Print Resolution up to 600 dpi (dependent upon print speed)
• Requires no daily or weekly cleaning
• Self-Contained Touchpad – requires no PC
• Codes in Black, Blue, Red, Green, or Yellow
• Requires No Air
• Uses Disposable Ink Cartridge – No Liquids to pour or mix
Dalemark Industries offers 60+ years of experience meeting the needs of the packaging industry with coding and marking systems, labeling machinery, container handling and other related products.