Press Release Summary:
Models TM-420, TM-520, TM-820, TM-920, TM-1520A, and TM-2020A adjust to varying flow requirements for tempered water in industrial facilities. They feature DURA-trolÂ® solid bimetal elements, integral supply checkstops, wall supports, cast lever handles, and locked temperature regulators. Products are offered from Â¾ in. inlet with 1 in. outlet and flow rates from 1.0-35 gpm to 2 in. inlet with 2 in. outlet and flow rates from 1.0-190 gpm.
Original Press Release:
New Generation High Low Manifold Systems from Leonard Valve Control Water Temperature in Industrial Facilities
CRANSTON, RI - A New Generation line of high low manifold systems that adjusts to varying flow requirements for tempered water in industrial facilities is now available from Leonard Valve Company, the quality leader in the manufacture of thermostatic water mixing valves.
Features of Leonard's New Generation High Low Systems include:
- Preassembly with large- and small-type thermostatic mixing valves
- DURA-trol(R) solid bimetal elements, which are highly responsive, not subject to fatigue or temperature limitations
- 8" temperature differential between supply and outlet temperature
- Integral supply checkstops, wall supports, cast lever handles and locked temperature regulators
- Outlet ball valve shutoff and piping, pre-piped inlet manifold
- Installs easily regardless of supply pressure differentials
- Full-time standby service
- Rough bronze standard finish
- Extended limited warranty
System options include baked enamel or stainless steel recessed or exposed cabinets, a dial thermometer and satin sprayed or chrome-plated finishes. Models TM-420, TM-520, TM-820, TM-920, TM-1520A and TM-2020A range from 3/4" inlet with a 1" outlet (1.0-35 gpm) to a 2" inlet with a 2" outlet (1.0-190 gpm) are standard, with larger sizes available.
Since 1913, Leonard Valve Company has been the quality leader in the manufacture of thermostatic water mixing valves. All Leonard water temperature control products are made of the highest quality materials and manufactured to the most critical engineering specifications. For more information on New Generation High Low Manifold Systems contact Leonard Valve Company, 1360 Elmwood Avenue, Cranston, RI 02910; Phone: (800) 222-1208; Fax: (401) 941-5310; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;or visit: www.leonardvalve.com.