The MAPS™ APS/ALS is a high capacity Analog 2-wire Bulk Call Generator used to test a Central Office (CO), PBXs, ATAs, Gateways or other telecommunications equipment, which provide local loop interfaces. MAPS™ APS system supports up to 192 channels independent FXO ports or FXS ports per 1U MAPS™ APS/ALS system. This compact system comprises of MAPS™ Server, Analog Interfaces, Patch Panels and other optional modules (Fax Emulation and VQT Analysis) in a rack mount system.
More can be achieved by simply scaling the system with a 4U MAPS™ APS/ALS Server sporting 2 Octal T1 E1 Cards which can then support up to 384 analog ports.
MAPS™ platform offers automated, scripted, multi-user, multi-protocol, and high capacity Bulk Call Generation. MAPS™ is the platform for all signaling protocols and traffic generation - whether voice, tones, digits, fax, data, or video, depending on the network support. MAPS™ covers legacy PSTN, TDM, SONET SDH, next generation VoIP, and Wireless protocols, interfaces, and equipment. MAPS™ can support any of the following protocols in TDM networks for establishing the signaling links - CAS, FXO FXS, ISDN, SS7, PPP, GSM, INAP, CAP, and MAP.
GL’s MAPS™ APS/ALS systems are available in 24-Port, 48-Port, 96-Port, and 192-Port FXO and FXS configurations. Higher capacities can be achieved by simply scaling the system configurations.
GL also provides 24-Port WB FXO Test Solution using 2U HD VQuad™ System, as shown below, which offers support for both narrowband (NB) and wideband (WB) high-definition (HD) audio.
- Simulation capabilities
- Bulk analog call simulation - both manual and automation supported
- Call monitoring and call recording
- Multiple users and tests per system
- Scalable to support up to 1000s of calls
- Remotely accessible via CLI
- FXO capabilities
- Support for up to 384 independent FXO ports
- Full FXO Functionality via flexible scripts
- Narrowband supported (wideband support available with 24-Port VQuad™ FXO Test Solution)
- Supported call scenarios
- Caller ID
- Two-way Calling
- Three-way Conference Calling
- Three-way Calling with Calling Party Number ID
- VMWI – Voice Mail with MWI (message waiting indicator) & SDT (stutter dial tone)
- Call Waiting – Detect tone, Call ID, Flash to accept call
- Call Forwarding
- FXS capabilities
- Support for up to 384 independent FXS ports
- Central office simulation with two-way calling
- User-programmable call progress tone generation for different countries/regions:
- Dial tone
- Ringback tone
- Busy tone
- Reorder tone Howler tone (extended off-hook signal)
- Ring generation with programmable ring cadence
- Traffic: Voice, DTMF/MF Digits, Single/Dual Tones, Fax, Voice Quality, and One-Way Delay.
- Report Generation
- Multi-User, Multi-Test reporting
- Executed, Successful and Failed test cases reports
- Call Failure, Completion, and Call Drop (sustain calls) events
- Voice Quality Test MOS Scores
- Delay Measurements (OWD, PDD)
- Pass/Fail Status
- Summarization with Failure Details sufficient to determine root cause
- PDF and CSV file formats
- Central DB of events/results/error
- Fully Automated with CLI and external control
- Client-server application (TCP/IP )
- Script-based call simulation, call flow control and feature testing
- Comprehensive API
- API for Java, Python, TCL and .NET
- Connect multiple clients simultaneously
- Reserve/release analog lines through API
- Independent execution available for all lines
- Any Country signalling
- Basic Telephony Functions: On-hook, Off-hook, Flash hook, Ringing, Ring back, Dial tones, Digits, and much more
- Path Verification after call establishment
- Call Fail: No Ring Back, Busy, Fast Busy, SIT
- Digit Related Functions: Send digits, Detect digits
- File Transfer Functions: Send file, Receive file
- Tone Related Functions: Detect busy tone, Detect call waiting tone, Detect dial tone, Detect recorder tone, Detect ring back tone, Detect special dial tone, Detect test tone, Detect tone, Send test tone, Send tone
- Fax Related Functions: Send Fax, Receive Fax
- FSK Related Functions: Detect Caller ID, Detect VMWI
- VQT (Optional): MOS, E-Model, PESQ, POLQA Scores
For comprehensive information on the application, user can refer to Analog 2-wire Bulk Call Generator web page.
Please review the above and give us a call if you are interested in the above Product/software or for any other applications listed in our website. We would be happy to discuss your testing needs and we look forward to hearing from you.
Phone: 301-670-4784 x114