Press Release Summary:
Nine in. Journeyman™ Heavy-Duty Diagonal Cutting Pliers come with a handle made of dual-material for good grip. Products are equipped with induction-hardened cutting knives which can cut ACSR, screws, nails and hardened wire. Plier’s blade feature angle design.
Original Press Release:
Klein® Tools Increases Cutting Power with New 9” Heavy-Duty Diagonal-Cutting Pliers
Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the 9” Journeyman™ Heavy-Duty Diagonal-Cutting Pliers with extra-long cutting blades. The thicker forging ensures increased durability while the extra-long cutting blades provide 57 percent more cutting surface* for greater cutting ability and more efficiency on the job.
9'' Journeyman™ Heavy-Duty Diagonal-Cutting Pliers (Cat. No. J2000-59)
- High-leverage design has 46 percent more cutting power
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for longer life
- Heavy-duty cutting knives cut ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- Angled blade design for easier access to cut screws and bolts
- Hot-riveted joint for smooth action and no handle wobble
- Exclusive handle tempering absorbs the “snap” when cutting wire
- Dual-material Journeyman™ handles provide better grip and added comfort
“At Klein Tools, we are dedicated to innovation and quality, which means continually re-imagining our existing products,” says Austin Minor, associate product manager at Klein Tools. “We listened to our customers and have designed these all-new Heavy-Duty Diagonal-Cutting Pliers to last longer and perform more cuts over time than standard diagonal-cutters.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com or contact your local distributor.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.