Press Release Summary:
Available in range of color choices, Heat Shrink Tubing shrinks evenly to deliver protection and insulation for wire and cable splices. Product comes in adhesive-lined and non-adhesive types with shrink ratios of 2:1, 3:1, 3.5:1 or 4:1. In addition to protecting against moisture and environmental elements, tubing can provide strain relief. Variety of diameters, lengths, and packaging options are available to suit application.
Original Press Release:
Now - More Colors and Sizes of Hellermanntyton Heat Shrink Tubing
Milwaukee — HellermannTyton (www.hellermann.tyton.com), a global leader in wire and cable management and protection products, announces the expansion of its comprehensive line of heat shrink tubing.
To meet the needs of customers, HellermannTyton now offers additional colors and diameters of its high quality heat shrink tubing. HellermannTyton heat shrink tubing shrinks evenly and consistently to deliver superior protection and insulation for wire and cable splices and more.
• Protects against moisture and environmental elements
• Provides strain relief for wires; reduces damage and minimizes repair costs
• Color coding and wire identification
• May be used to bundles cables and wires, to ease routing to reduce installation costs
• UL Recognized-file # E125182; meets flammability standards
HellermannTyton’s heat shrink tubing offering includes adhesive-lined and non-adhesive tubing in a variety of heat shrink ratios, diameters, colors, lengths and packaging options to suit a variety of applications.
Options and Features:
• 2:1, 3:1, 3.5:1 or 4:1 shrink ratios
• Thin, medium or thick wall for different applications
• Adhesive-lined options for greater sealing and protection against moisture and dirt
• Wide range of color choices
• Available in bulk reels, mini reels, 4-foot sticks, convenience bags and kits (3:1 shrink ratio only)
• New retail merchandiser for sticks
For more information HellermannTyton’s complete line of heat shrink tubing and cable protection solutions, visit www.hellermann.tyton.com.
HellermannTyton is a leading global manufacturer of cable management, identification and network connectivity solutions for the datacom, electrical, OEM, automotive, heavy equipment and renewable energy markets. HellermannTyton offers an integrated approach to design, operation and delivery to optimize service and solutions for local and global customers. The company’s engineered solutions and innovative products are designed and constructed to meet the strictest quality standards while delivering reliable implementation at the lowest cost. HellermannTyton is a global manufacturer located in 35 countries, with North American headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. www.hellermann.tyton.com.