Press Release Summary:
Available in 200, 250, and 400 ml sizes, Fusion bottles feature slimline shape with contemporary feel and softly curved lines. Design promotes grip, and all sizes take same snap-on flip top cap (Ref 8443), which comes with active hinge that lets user open closure and dispense product with one hand. Flat flip top cap enables bottles to be inverted and used as tottles, and different colors are available for bottles and caps.
Original Press Release:
Stylish New Fusion Added to M&H Portfolio
The Fusion is a brand new standard bottle shape created to fit a revolutionary new snap-on flip top cap designed by M&H. The Fusion bottles are available in 3 sizes and the cap has been designed to fit all 3 sizes.
The easy-grip bottle is a smooth slimline shape with a contemporary feel. The distinctive softly-curved lines add a premium look to any product and an almost limitless range story can be created by selecting different coloured bottles and caps.
The bottles, manufactured in HDPE, are available in 200ml (Ref. 5964) and 250ml (Ref. 5965) and 400ml (Ref. 5966).
All bottles take the same snap-on flip top cap (Ref. 8443) which comes with an active hinge enabling the user to open the closure and dispense product with just one hand. The flat flip top cap means these bottles can be inverted to use as tottles.
This stylish new range is extremely versatile and is suitable for a wide range of product sectors.
M&H has a portfolio of over 1,200 standard products plus a full in-house custom moulding service.
For information on M&H Plastics: Tel: 540-504-0030, email email@example.com or visit www.mhplastics.com
Notes on M&H Plastics:
• M&H Plastics is one of the premier suppliers of plastic components and manufactures bottles, jars flexible tubes and closures for many end users including personal care, pharmaceutical, healthcare and nutrition.
• The company offer has a portfolio of over 1,200 products and an innovation-led philosophy sees over 100 new standards being released each year.
• A full custom-moulding service is available for exclusive designs
• Virtually everything is conducted in-house, on site from concept design, through tool-making, production, artwork and decoration.
• M&H prides itself on flexibility and customer service providing a truly total packaging solution from concept to completion.
• Website: www.mhplastics.com