Press Release Summary:
Model FDV16VB Hammer Drill's low noise cooling air-flow design ensures protection against overheating. It contains ball and needle bearings, and is double insulated. FDV16VB's 5 AMP power-plus motor delivers no-load speeds of 0-2900 RPM with 550 W input. Other features include pistol type handle, keyless chuck, pressure sensitive trigger, and variable speed preset dial. Impact drill or drill only modes can be selected via function selector button.
Original Press Release:
The Hitachi FDV16VB Hammer Drill Is The Tool To Get The Job Done
The Hitaci FDV16VB Hammer Drill is the tool to get the job done
Norcross, GA - Hitachi Power Tools is proud to expand its line of hammer drills with the introduction of the new FDV16VB. The FDV16VB is designed to vigorously compete with similiar hammer drills from other manufacturers and to win because it is built to last for years to come.
Will stand the test of time
The FDV16VB is built tough and durable.
* Its low noise cooling air-flow design ensures that it won't overheat even on the most vigorous of jobs.
* It contains ball and needle bearings for ultimate durability.
* It is double insulated for safety and endurance meaning that two physically separated insulation systems have been used to insulate the electrically conductive materials connected to the the power supply from the outer frame handled by the operator.
With its 5 AMP Hitachi patented power-plus motor, the FDV16VB has an extremely high working efficiency. It has an amazing no-load speed of 0-2900 RPM and input of 550 W to force its way through whatever material you are working on.
Easy does it
If the FDV16VB doesn't become a favorite because of its durability and power, it is sure to win the professional's heart
because it is so easy and comfortable to use.
* The FDV16VB is easy to maneuver with its comfortable pistol type handle and low weight (3.52 Ibs)
* Bit changes are made quick and easy with a keyless chuck
* Adjusting the drill speed is easy. The more the trigger is squeezed, the faster the drill rotates.
* A variable speed preset dial allows for even more variety in speed for different applications.
* To reduce finger fatigue, the drill can be kept continuously running by just pulling the trigger switch and pushing the stopper. When ready to switch off, the stopper can be disconnected by simply pulling the trigger again.
* Impact drill or drill only modes can be selected quickly with the conveniently located function selector button.
Packed and ready to go
The FDV16VB is ready to be swept away to your next job in its included carrying case.
The new Hitachi FDV16VB hammer drill will have you spinning in circles in no time at all!
Hitachi FDV16VB Impact Drill Technical Specifications
Motor 5 AMP
Power Input 550 W
No-Load Speed 0-2900 RPM/min
No-Load Impact Rate 46,400/min
Drill chuck capacity 1/2""
Drill chuck keyless
Steel capacity 1/2"
Concrete capacity 5/8"
Wood capacity 1"
Enclosure Polycarbonate resin
Type of handle Pistol type
Weight 3.52 lbs
Cord length 8.2 feet
Standard Accessories Chuck wrench, side handle assembly, depth stopper, case