Press Release Summary:
The MARS II S Series Injection Molding Machines are available in capacities ranging from 67 to 3,709 U.S. tons. The machines are now offered with fast clamp movement, reduced overall footprint and oil capacity requirement. The unit’s ball-type linear guide rails on the clamp minimize friction for a smooth clamp movement. They are equipped with copper graphite bushings that offer abrasion resistance and reduce the need of lubrication.
Original Press Release:
Mars II S Introduces Performance Upgrades: Now Available in U.S., Canada
WORCESTER, Massachusetts (October 10, 2018) –In the spirit of continuous improvement, several upgrades and new features have been added to the best-selling Mars Series injection molding machines from Haitian (from 67 to 3,709 U.S. tons). This summer, sales of the Haitian Mars Series servo-hydraulic injection molding machines reached a historical record of 200,000 installed machines worldwide. The new MA II S Series is more efficient and precise version of this best seller and steps up its capability including:
- Reduced overall footprint for higher productivity per square foot
- Faster clamp movement for improved dry cycle times yet lower energy consumption
- Ball-type linear guide rails on the clamp reducing friction resulting in smoother clamp movement
- Lower platen stress and improved mold force stability reducing mold wear
- Reduced oil capacity requirement for lower cost and improved environmental sustainability
- Copper graphite bushings for the rear platen, stationary platen and toggle that are high load bearing, providing good abrasion resistance and decreasing the need for lubrication
- Balanced twin injection cylinder design with additional guidance
- Improved injection unit pivot design for easier screw and nozzle changes
- Increased open space at clamp end for conveyors
Absolute Haitian, the exclusive distributor of the Mars II S in the U.S. and Canada, is quoting all sizes of the updated MA II S and certain sizes of the MA II S are already available in the company’s stock machine inventory for immediate delivery.
Absolute Haitian, based in Worcester, Massachusetts, is the exclusive sales and service partner in the U.S. and Canada for Ningbo Haitian Machinery Co., Ltd. based in Ningbo, China. Ningbo Haitian Machinery Co., Ltd. is the world’s largest supplier of plastics injection molding machinery, shipping more than 35,000 machines in 2017. Haitian products are sold in more than 160 countries with machine sizes ranging from 44 to 7,425 U.S. tons of clamp force.
Patrice Aylward, Communications Consultant