Press Release Summary:
Reinforced Graphite Sheet is formed by sticking flexible graphite sheets together with metal plate. It offers compressibility and resilience, as well as sealing properties for microscopic surface irregularities. Ranging in thickness from 1.0-3.0 mm, sheet is offered in lengths and widths of 1,500, 1,000, and 500 mm.
Original Press Release:
Reinforced Graphite Sheet
Reinforced Graphite Sheet (Cylinder Head Gasket Material ) is formed by mechanically or sticking flexible graphite sheets together with metal plate. It has good compressibility and resilience, excellent sealing property for microscopic surface irregularities and long working life. It is mainly used for making cylinder gaskets of engines and punching into all kinds of sealing gaskets.
Thickness:1.0 to 3.0mm
1. Graphite sheet with perforated 0.1mm SS316 inserted,
2. Graphite sheet with perforated 0.1mm SS304 inserted,
3. Graphite sheet with perforated 0.2-0.25mm ordinary carbon steel inserted,
4. Graphite sheet with flat 0.05mm SS316 inserted,
5. Graphite sheet with metal mesh inserted,
6. Graphite sheet with non-metallic fiber inserted.
Cixi Weilite Sealing Material Co.,Ltd.