Press Release Summary:
Available in 15 core colors, Granite Certified by DuPont provides all-natural stone surface protected by sealant that fills in natural cracks, helps repel stains, and maintains stone's natural hue. Colors include Gris Perla, Ubatuba, Baltic Brown, Santa Cecilia, Verde Peacock, Kashmir Gold, Tan Brown, and Tropic Brown, along with Black Impala, Giallo, Ornamentale, Blue Pearl, Kashmir White, Black Galaxy, Absolute Black, and New Venetian Gold.
Original Press Release:
DuPont Expands its Surfaces Portfolio with New Offering
Granite Certified by DuPont Broadens Spectrum of Premium Surfacing Solutions
WILMINGTON, Del., May 23 -- As the global leader in the surfaces industry, DuPont is expanding its surfaces portfolio by launching Granite Certified by DuPont, the company's first all-natural stone surface. The company's addition of granite to its surfaces offering responds to the growing demand for premium-grade material and provides consumers and designers with a broader spectrum of premium surfacing solutions.
"With this newest offering, DuPont continues our leadership role in the surfaces industry -- providing customers with the unsurpassed performance, selection and service they expect from a leader," said Mark P. Vergnano, vice president and general manager - DuPont Building Innovations. "For example, the demand for granite has grown tremendously over the last few years, leading to a reduction in quality. In response, the new Granite Certified by DuPont undergoes an extremely careful inspection and selection process to assure the product meets the rigorous quality standards set by DuPont. In addition, it is protected by an innovative DuPont proprietary sealant that fills in natural cracks, helps repel stains and maintains the stone's natural hue."
Granite Certified by DuPont is available in 15 core colors with an expanded retail channel offering based on regional market needs. DuPont also has trained and authorized each installer to assure that customers' overall installation experience of Granite Certified by DuPont is positive.
Granite Certified by DuPont also comes with a 10-year limited installed warranty, covering fabrication, installation and a one-year warranty against stains. It is backed by the DuPont 5-point advantage, which includes:
1. Superior Materials - Rigorous quality control standards ensure every countertop is produced from the world's finest materials.
2. Certified Installation - DuPont has redefined the installation experience by introducing and exclusively using DuPont Certified Professionals, trained and authorized by DuPont.
3. Expert Service - The DuPont Customer Care team is focused on your satisfaction. If you have any questions about your installation experience, simply call 800-246-1421 to speak with a Care Team specialist.
4. Exceptional Warranty - Every countertop from DuPont is covered by a warranty for product, craftsmanship and installation; backed by a network of DuPont Authorized Service Agents.
5. World of Experience - With over 35 years of experience in countertop installations, more than 5 million DuPont countertops have been installed, consistently attaining a customer satisfaction rating of 98 percent.
With the addition of Granite Certified by DuPont, consumers now have a complete DuPont Surfaces portfolio to consider, including:
- Entry-level products: DuPont(TM) Simplicity and DuPont(TM) Corian(R) Select Series.
- Premium products: DuPont(TM) Corian(R) and DuPont(TM) Corian(R) Private Collection.
- High-end custom products: Granite Certified by DuPont and DuPont(TM) Zodiaq(R).
Granite certified by DuPont is offering a 15-color palette including:
New Venetian Gold
DuPont Building Innovations is a strategic business unit of DuPont focused on offerings for architects, designers and builders. DuPont(TM) Corian(R) is a well-known global brand in the solid surface category and DuPont(TM) Zodiaq(R) is a premium surfacing material made almost entirely of pure quartz crystals. Information on all DuPont Surfaces products: Granite Certified by DuPont, Corian(R), and Zodiaq(R) are available at http://www.countertops.dupont.com/.
DuPont (NYSE:DD) is a science company. Founded in 1802, DuPont puts science to work by creating sustainable solutions essential to a better, safer, healthier life for people everywhere. Operating in more than 70 countries, DuPont offers a wide range of innovative products and services for markets including agriculture, nutrition, electronics, communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation and apparel.
The DuPont Oval, DuPont(TM), The miracles of science(TM) and Corian(R) and Zodiaq(R) are registered trademarks or trademarks of DuPont or its affiliates.
CONTACT: Anthony Farina of DuPont, +1-302-992-2392, or firstname.lastname@example.org