Press Release Summary:
Slide-Rite(TM) Gearbox turns power around any corner, operates in any direction, and slides axially along drive or driven shaft. It allows only 1Â° of backlash on reversal of input. Solid, one-piece aluminum housing seals gears from outside contaminants and encloses factory-lubricated and sealed bearings and geared shaft. With shaft speeds to 1,200 rpm, product offers 45Â° helical gears of hardened alloy steel, mounting holes, and hardened steel bearing races.
Original Press Release:
The Slide-Rite(TM) Gearbox; Higher Speeds, Leakproof Performance, Low Backlash
The NEW Slide-Rite Gearbox turns power around any corner, operates in any direction, slides axially along the drive or driven shaft and installs with ease. This new design uses a solid one-piece aluminum housing which seals the gears from outside contaminants and ensures leakproof performance. At low speed operation it offers a substantially higher torque output yet is capable of running at more than twice the speed of older designs. Its low-backlash design and factory-lubricated and sealed bearings provide reliable, durable performance in either fixed or "free-floating" power transmission applications.
· One-piece aluminum housing, geared shaft and factory sealed bearings eliminate leakage
· Only 1 degree of backlash on reversal of input
· Shaft speeds up to 1200 RPM
· Prelubricated and ready for installation
· Slide-Rite(TM) can slide along the shaft, limited only by the length of the keyway
· 45° helical gears are hardened alloy steel
· Bores are ground to 0.002" total tolerance
· Allows use of standard transmission shafting
· Mounting holes for use in shaft support
· Hardened steel bearing races for longer life
For additional information, visit www.tolomatic.com or call Technical Sales at 1.800.328.2174.