Press Release Summary:
By maintaining histories of measurement devices, instruments, and gauges, GAGEpack gauge calibration software helps conserve time while promoting accuracy in gauge management and measurement systems analysis. Super filter featureÂ lets users see only gauges relevant to their own divisions, departments, or facilities, while additional functionality allows multiple departments to be managed withinÂ single GAGEpack database. Other features include Masters tab and Search and Replacement tools.
Original Press Release:
GAGEpack 11 Release Simplifies Gage Database Management
DAYTON-- A new release of GAGEpack from PQ Systems offers a “super filter” feature that enables users to see only those gages relevant to their own divisions, departments, or facilities, and for multiple departments to be managed within a single GAGEpack database.
GAGEpack is powerful gage calibration software that saves time and enhances accuracy in gage management and measurement systems analysis. It maintains complete histories of measurement devices, instruments, and gages. The latest release of GAGEpack offers additional features to render the management of gage records even more efficient and easy. These include:
• Corporate settings, creating database-wide options that correspond to previously available local settings, providing an enterprise-wide consistency of critical settings;
• Corporate reports, with settings created at the database level, allowing deployment of large-scale installations of GAGEpack;
• Enhanced language support for Italian, French, German, Spanish, and Spanish LA (for Latin America), as well as newly-available translations in Mandarin and Portuguese;
• Masters tab to store an unlimited number of master gages, along with relevant information about each gage;
• New Search and Replacement tools for calibration templates, master gages, and PM plans;
• Wider gage viewing windows to assure that all available tabs are clear, with sleeker layouts for fields on each tab;
• A default “Print after Saving” for calibration labels and certificates, replacing manual command and thus saving time and reducing steps.
PQ Systems [linkto website has helped those in manufacturing, healthcare, government, and service organizations demonstrate proof of their quality performance for 30 years. With headquarters in Dayton, its offices in Victoria, Australia and Merseyside, UK serve a world-wide customer base with a demand for statistical process control, gage management, measurement systems analysis, document control, quality audit tracking, and more.