The Oil Gas Industry is composed of three major components: upstream, midstream and downstream. The upstream industry finds and produces crude oil and natural gas. The midstream industry processes, stores, markets and transports commodities such as crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids. The downstream industry includes the oil refineries, petrochemical plants, petroleum product distributors and natural gas distribution companies. All of these operations contain many processes that require monitoring of hazardous gases and vapors to protect personnel, product and facilities from accidental releases or leakage.
Control Instruments Corp.'s various lines of hazardous gas monitoring systems benefit the Oil Gas industry in the following applications:
• LFL monitoring in ovens, dryers, kilns and incinerators– PrevEx Flammability Analyzers
• Combustible, toxic and oxygen monitoring in production and storage areas - SmartMaxII and Gas Sensors
• Emissions monitoring for total VOC's or carbon bed breakthrough in pollution control equipment - Flame Ionization Detectors
• BTU Monitoring of gaseous streams - CalorVal BTU Analyzer
• Flammable gas monitoring in relatively clean, low temperature, low concentration, single solvent applications - AcuPro IR Process Analyzer
Visit our website to find out more: http://www.controlinstruments.com/applications/oil-gas-industry
Control Instruments Corp.
25 Law Drive
Fairfield, NJ 07004