Gas Fired Preheating Oven offers 4-6 parts/min throughput.
Press Release Summary:
Used for heating aluminum billets, which enter press to be forged into pistons, 12 ft 9 in.Â x 11 ft 4 in. x 12 ft gas fired preheating oven can produce 240–360 parts/hr. Furnace temperatureÂ is 850Â°F (950Â°F max), and dwell time is 30 min. Integral sensor detects 3 in. dia x 2.5–4 in.Â long products in place at oven exit, and extractor/pusher pushes billets ontoÂ transfer conveyor. Gas convection equipment includes nozzle mixing type burners with integral blower.
Original Press Release:
Gas Fired Preheating Oven
• Gas Fired Preheating Oven for heating aluminum billets, which enter the press to be forged into pistons
• Production Rate: 240 to 360 parts per hour (4 to 6 parts per minute)
• Furnace Temperature: 850°F (950°F Maximum)
• Dwell Time: 30 minutes
• Product size: 3” diameter; 2.5” – 4” in length
• Overall Furnace size: 12’9” long x 11’4” wide x 12’ high
• Extractor Pusher & Sensor (Pictured Here) – A sensor detects a part in place at the oven exit and the extractor/pusher pushes the billets onto a transfer conveyor.
• Conveyor – Vertically mounted dual strand chain conveyor system runs through the entire length of the furnace. Equipped with SS pedestals for loading billets. 60’ overall length, speed 2 FPM.
• Gas Convection Equipment – Nozzle mixing type burners for wide range of turn down. Integral blower in burner provides air for combustion independent of air circulation within oven. High turn down ratio and 3 phase motor.