Press Release Summary:
ArcSafe(TM) Harness meets needs of utility and maintenance workers as well as requirements of ASTM F887 standard for arc flash protection. Featuring back Kevlar web loop that reduces arc-flash potential, it is also available with front loops that can be used for rescue applications or attachment to climbing systems or personnel riding systems. Product also has Y-shaped back D-Ring locator pad that adds to wearer's comfort by moving webbing away form neck.
Original Press Release:
MSA Fall Protection Introduces the ArcSafe(TM) Full Body Harness
Pittsburgh, PA August 2005 - The ArcSafe Harness from MSA is designed to meet the needs of utility and maintenance workers. Features of this harness include:
- Meets the requirements of the ASTM F887 standard for arc flash protection
- Back Kevlar web loop
- Reduces overall harness weight
- Reduces arc-flash potential
- Available with front attachment loops
- Can be used for attachment to climbing systems, personnel riding systems, or for rescue applications
- Attachment loops can be tucked away when not in use
- Y-shaped back D-Ring locator pad
- Provides additional comfort by moving the webbing away form the wearer's neck
- Allows for effortless adjustment of the back D-ring
- Meets all applicable OSHA regulations and ANSI standards
- CSA certified
The ArcSafe Harness is a product of MSA Fall Protection, Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. MSA is dedicated to the innovative design, engineering, and manufacture of fall protection products.
For more information on the ArcSafe Harness, please contact our customer service center at 1-800-672-2222 or your nearest MSA distributor and request Bulletin 2300-102-MC. To learn more about MSA and our other high quality products, visit our web-site at www.MSAnet.com.
Contact: Erin McKasson MSA
P. O. Box 426, Pittsburgh, Pa. 15230