FSA Bushings offer a tensile strength of 270Mpa.
Press Release Summary:
Suitable for scissor lift and aerial work platform (AWP) applications, FSA Bushings can handle dynamic loads up to 140 Mpa at a static load of 250 Mpa. Featuring self-lubricating capabilities and contamination resistance, unit’s coefficient of frication can be lowered to 0.02 in heavy duty applications.
Original Press Release:
CCTY Bearing Announces Expansion of Bushing Line PTFE Fabric-lined Bushings
After a year in development and extensive testing, CCTY Bearing is unveiling its newest bearing, the FSA, a steel-backed bushing with PTFE fabric lining.
Specifically designed to be used in heavy load and low speed applications, such as those found in scissor lift and aerial work platform (AWP) applications, CCTY Bearing‘s FSA wrapped bushing has:
- Longer life of 7 to 10 times that of standard steel-backed, bronze-sintered and PTFE overlay bushings, such as the TSA (formerly BK-1W) and DU bushing
- Ability to handle higher dynamic loads up to 140Mpa at a static load of 250Mpa
- A tensile strength of 270Mpa
- Good contamination resistance
- Full self-lubricating capabilities
- The coefficient of friction can be down to 0.02 under heavy duty application
- No stick-slip
- Excellent cold flow resistance
The bushing is recommended for high loads when combined with low surface speeds. Proprietary self-lubricating PTFE fibers are applied directly to the steel. This polytetrafluoroethylene is woven onsite in CCTY’s 750,000 sq.ft. plant and applied directly to the steel. The woven liner is compressible and able to absorb distortions in mating surfaces.
FSA is the first bushing in the new product line, which is expected to expand over the next two years to include additional formulations. Information and sizing about the FSA can be found on CCTY’s website, CCTYBearing.com/PTFE-Fabric-Liner.
CCTY Bearing is a global manufacturer of high-quality bearings and assemblies with offices in China, Germany, India, Japan and the United States. For more information about CCTY Bearing, a Tier 1 supplier, or to speak with a bearing expert, visit CCTYBearing.com.