Apriso honored at Frost Sullivan’s Manufacturing Leadership Summit in Palm Beach, Florida, for delivering exceptional customer value through its FlexNet-based solutions
LONG BEACH, CA – Apriso, the leading provider of global manufacturing software solutions, today announced its FlexNet product suite received Frost & Sullivan’s 2013 Customer Value Enhancement Award for Totally Integrated MES, North America. This award is a result of Frost & Sullivan's independent analysis and primary research performed while compiling their “Top 50 Game Changers” manufacturing report. Apriso was honored for this award at the Manufacturing Leadership 100 Awards ceremony, which was held last week in Palm Beach, Florida.
“Apriso has created an adaptive platform for manufacturing operations that caters to immediate needs of the market. In contrast to traditional manufacturing execution systems, Frost & Sullivan appreciates the fact that Apriso's FlexNet offering encompasses a wide array of capabilities to increase the overall efficiency of operations and streamline processes that can be replicated across global manufacturing sites,” explained Rahul Vijayaraghavan, senior research analyst at Frost & Sullivan. “FlexNet’s ROI is driven by the speed with which a solution can be implemented globally, the breadth of application footprint that enables a company to simplify and rationalize their IT landscape, and the FlexNet Global Manufacturing Suite offers the ability to replicate savings found in one facility across an entire global manufacturing network.”
Frost & Sullivan’s Customer Value Enhancement Award is presented each year to a company that has demonstrated excellence in implementing strategies that proactively create exceptional value for its customers. Three factors were identified that contributed to Apriso’s FlexNet being selected this year:
1. Apriso’s steadily expanding customer base - The ability of Apriso’s cutting-edge platform to work in diverse manufacturing environments and models has resulted in a large customer base.
2. Launch of new products to offer a “One-stop Shop” in response to customer demands - As a result of data being pulled at every stage of the manufacturing process, data is normalized; as such, the development of manufacturing intelligent tools, such as traceability, was a natural evolution to Apriso’s solution offering.
3. Ability to grow in the market - Apriso’s FlexNet platform allows manufacturers to reduce implementation costs across manufacturing sites, improve inventory accuracy while decreasing costs, increase customers’ service response rates, reduce IT costs, minimize error rates, increase production rates, reduce cycle times, and ensure quality and compliance at a global level.
According to Frost & Sullivan, traditional MES systems primarily focus on the manufacturing production line. However, Apriso’s iconic FlexNet, an advanced manufacturing operations management (MOM) platform, provides additional capabilities to integrate manufacturing operations across the supply chain. Its platform provides customers with enterprise visibility into their manufacturing plants and suppliers, allowing them to productively synchronize, control and standardize operations across the supply-chain network. As a result of these capabilities, significant return on the investment is possible when implementing Apriso’s FlexNet-based solutions:
• 50% reduction in cycle time to achieve 99% order fulfillment at a consumer goods firm
• 45% inventory reduction, resulting from accelerating turnover of Work in Process (WIP) and finished goods at an industrial equipment manufacturer
• Zero PPM (Part Per Million) error rate for shipment processes at 20 sites of a Tier 1 Auto supplier
• 18% labor expense reduction at an aerospace and defense contractor
• 99.9% inventory accuracy achieved at a packaging firm, resulting in improved on-time shipments
“We are happy to be recognized for the second time by Frost & Sullivan for the value our customers have derived from Apriso’s solution for manufacturing operations management,” said Jim Henderson, president and CEO of Apriso. ”This award recognizes that the payback from implementing FlexNet is significant, validating our leadership position in the delivery of manufacturing operations management solutions.”
About Apriso Corporation
Apriso is a software company dedicated to helping its customers transform the performance of their global manufacturing operations. It does so by enabling manufacturers to achieve and sustain manufacturing excellence while adapting quickly to market changes. FlexNet, Apriso's manufacturing software, uniquely enables companies to manage processes and share best practices across their operations with its BPM platform-based architecture. Apriso supports continuous improvement initiatives by delivering visibility into, control over and synchronization across manufacturing and the product supply network. Apriso serves nearly 100 customers in 45+ countries across the Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa. Customers include GM, Tesla Motors, Volvo CE, Cummins Inc., L'Oréal, Luxottica, Lockheed Martin, Bombardier, Textron Systems, MBDA and Saint- Gobain. Learn more at: apriso.com. Visit our blog at apriso.com/blog.
+1 (212) 239-8594
+1 (562) 951-8054