Press Release Summary:
Available to fleets that maintain 80+ vehicles, Shell Fleet NavigatorSM Card lets fleetÂ managers tailor their fuel network to control when, where, and what fuel sites their drivers use. With dedicated Shell relationship manager, fuel network and program can be designed and customized around company policies, driver behavior, and other specific needs. Customizable online reporting and data analysis let fleet managers set various alert options and set enhanced controls.
Original Press Release:
Shell Launches Shell Fleet Navigator(SM) Card
Shell Fleet Navigator(SM) Card Offers Large Fleet Owners Greater Accessibility, Control and Convenience
HOUSTON -- Today, Shell, one of the largest fuel card providers in the world, launched the Shell Fleet Navigator(SM )Card, a highly flexible fuel card for large fleets. Bringing both 50 years of fuel card experience and its expertise as the largest branded fuel retailer in the world, Shell has created a flexible and effective card option for fleet managers. Notably, the Shell Fleet Navigator(SM) Card allows managers to tailor their fuel network to control when, where and what fuel sites their drivers use, helping to alter driver behavior and increase savings for the company.
"The Shell Fleet Navigator(SM) Card provides fleet managers with more access, flexibility and control," said Henry Miller, General Manager of the Commercial Fleet Card Program for Shell in the U.S. "We know how important control, enhanced reporting, and savings are for fleet managers. Our card enables them to define their fuel network based on company policies and needs. The card gives fleet managers high levels of control and savings."
The key benefits of the Shell Fleet Navigator(SM) Card include:
- Shell, with 14,500 stations nationwide, has more stations than any other fuel retailer in the U.S.
- Drivers will have additional savings opportunities at Shell stations; however, the card is accepted at 95 percent of all U.S. fuel stations.
- Shell is the largest branded fuel retailer in the world.
- The Shell Fleet Navigator(SM) Card allows for a high level of customization and control, with the power for fleet managers to implement controls down to the driver level.
- Fleet managers receive a dedicated Shell relationship manager to define their own fuel network and customize their program around company policies, driver behavior and other specific needs, helping to drive tangible savings.
- With customizable online reporting and extensive data analysis, fleet managers can set various alert options and use this data to set enhanced controls.
-- Shell Guarantee
- Knowledgeable Shell customer service is available to managers and drivers 24/7.
- Shell has developed a world class health and safety culture, and convenient site network for drivers to fuel up.
- Shell brings a wealth of knowledge to the Shell Fleet Navigator(SM) Card with over 50 years of experience in fleet cards.
The Shell Fleet Navigator(SM) Card is available to fleets that maintain 80 or more vehicles. To learn more about the benefits of the Shell Fleet Navigator(SM) Card, please visit us at www.shell.us/fleetnavigator.
About Shell Oil Company
Shell Oil Company is an affiliate of the Royal Dutch Shell plc, a global group of energy and petrochemical companies with approximately 90,000 employees in more than 80 countries. We deliver a diverse range of energy solutions and petrochemicals to customers worldwide. These include transporting and trading oil and gas, marketing natural gas, producing and selling fuel for ships and planes, generating electricity and providing energy efficiency advice. We also produce and sell petrochemical building blocks to industrial customers globally, and we are investing in making renewable and lower-carbon energy sources competitive for large-scale use. In the U.S., we operate in 50 states and employ more than 20,000 people delivering energy in a responsible manner.
Definitions and Cautionary Note
The companies in which Royal Dutch Shell plc directly and indirectly owns investments are separate entities. In this press release "Shell", "Shell group" and "Royal Dutch Shell" are sometimes used for convenience where references are made to Royal Dutch Shell plc and its subsidiaries in general. Likewise, the words "we", "us" and "our" are also used to refer to subsidiaries in general or to those who work for them. These expressions are also used where no useful purpose is served by identifying the particular company or companies. ''Subsidiaries'', "Shell subsidiaries" and "Shell companies" as used in this press release refer to companies over which Royal Dutch Shell plc either directly or indirectly has control. Companies over which Shell has joint control are generally referred to "joint ventures" and companies over which Shell has significant influence but neither control nor joint control are referred to as "associates". In this press release, joint ventures and associates may also be referred to as "equity-accounted investments". The term "Shell interest" is used for convenience to indicate the direct and/or indirect (for example, through our 23% shareholding in Woodside Petroleum Ltd.) ownership interest held by Shell in a venture, partnership or company, after exclusion of all third-party interest.
We may have used certain terms, such as resources, in this press release that United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) strictly prohibits us from including in our filings with the SEC. U.S. Investors are urged to consider closely the disclosure in our Form 20-F, File No 1-32575, available on the SEC website www.sec.gov. You can also obtain these forms from the SEC by calling 1-800-SEC-0330.
CONTACT: Shell Oil Company, Shell Media Line, +1 (713) 241-4544 OR Diana Grace, Edelman , +1 (323) 761-6512