Press Release Summary:
ProFlexÂ® X-Factor(TM) gloves, designed for use in extreme work environments, combine protection and dexterity. Construction includes KeprotecÂ® or ArmortexÂ® over Amara on fingers, thumb, and palm; double-needle KevlarÂ® or double-needle 3-ply 280D nylon stitching; and EVA-padding over knuckles. Available in 9 and 11 in. lengths with standard or extended gauntlet, gloves have elastic cuff, PVC fingertips, and stretch spandex shell.
Original Press Release:
ProFlex® X-Factor(TM) Extrication Gloves Introduce Extra Protection, Extra Strength and Extra Comfort
ST. PAUL, Minn. - (April 6, 2004) - Ergodyne today introduced its new ProFlex® X-Factor(TM) gloves, designed to offer a new standard in protection for extreme work environments.
"Emergency, rescue and even construction workers demanded an extreme duty solution for their unique jobs," said Ergodyne CEO, Tom Votel. "That's where X-factor(TM) gloves come in."
X-Factor(TM) gloves bring together specialized design elements to deliver the required combination of protection and dexterity.
Features and benefits of the ProFlex® X-Factor(TM) gloves include:
· Keprotec® (730/732) or Armortex® (726/728) over Amara on fingers, thumb, and palm reinforces against abrasions.
· Double-needle Kevlar® (730/732) or double-needle 3-ply 280D nylon (726/728) stitching adds durability.
· EVA-padding protects knuckles against scrapes, cuts and bruises; dampens shock, impact and vibration.
· Reflective nylon improves visibility.
· Elastic cuff prevents introduction of dangerous and uncomfortable debris.
· PVC fingertips prevent slipping and improve grip.
· Stretch spandex shell delivers maximum comfort and responsive fit.
The Ergodyne® ProFlex® X-Factor(TM) glove line includes:
· Model 730: With Kevlar® and Keprotec®; 9" length includes gauntlet.
· Model 732: With Kevlar® and Keprotec®; 11" length includes extended gauntlet.
· Model 726: With Armortex® and 280D Nylon; 9" length includes gauntlet.
· Model 726: With Armortex® and 280D Nylon; 11" length includes extended gauntlet.
ProFlex® X-Factor(TM) gloves are yellow with black and are available in sizes S, M, L, XL and 2XL.
Since 1983, Ergodyne has pioneered the development of products for worker comfort and safety. The company's dedication is reflected in its mission to "make the workplace a better place." Ergodyne is headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Information on its complete line of workplace solutions is available at www.ergodyne.com, or by calling 800-225-8238.