Press Release Summary:
Made of self-fitting, braided polyester material, Expandable Sleeving encases and protects wires and cables. Flame retardantÂ PET product, designed to facilitate installation, offers flexibility while providing secure bundling. Able to adjust to irregular surfaces, sleeving provides abrasion resistance and protection while minimizing bundle size. RoHS-compliant and UL-approved product, offered in lengths to 16.4 ft, has -58 to +302Â°F working range and is self extinguishing.
Original Press Release:
NTE Adds Expandable Sleeving to Cable Tie/Bundle Management Line
Bloomfield, NJ – NTE Electronics has expanded their cable tie/bundle management product line to now include Expandable Sleeving. This flame retardant expandable sleeving is made of lightweight, self-fitting, braided polyester material that is designed to encase and protect wires and cables. The product is easy to install, lightweight, and allows flexibility while providing secure bundling for a professional look. With the ability to adjust to irregular surfaces, this high quality sleeving provides abrasion resistance and protection while keeping the bundle size to its very minimum.
Some of the product features and specifications include:
• Allows Flexibility while Providing Secure Bundling
• Easy to Install, Lightweight and Flexible
• Bundles Cables and Organizes Wires for a Professional Look
• Available in Packaged Lengths of 16.4 feet (5 meters)
• RoHS compliant and UL approved
• Material: Flame Retardant Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
• Working Temperature Range: -50 to +150 °C (-58 to +302 °F)
• Flammability: Self-Extinguishing, UL1441 VW-1
• Melting Point: +250 °C ±5 (+482 °F ±5 )
• Specific Gravity @ 73 °F (23 °C): 1.39
• Tensile Strength @ 73° F (23 °C) PSI: 39.275
• Elongation: 30%
• Water Absorption: 0.08%
Specification sheet is available at:
We also have the perfect cutting tool for this product. The hot knife tip included with our J-700KT butane solder iron kit will ensure a constant, clean cut without the possibility of fraying.
For more information on NTE, visit www.nteinc.com. You’ll have access to all NTE catalogs including technical specs and the extensive distributor network listings. For additional information, call 800-631-1250 or 973-748-5089.